Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You on pc like @daze23 but stay in your feelings about xbox

suspicious-weird.gif
Didn't you spend MONTHS shytting on starfield and then run to constellation front door the first chance you got talking about "let me in I'm a starborn to" :mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"In May 2022, Microsoft had an ambitious goal of 100 million Xbox Game Pass subscribers by 2030 (:mjlol: ). At the time the service, which lets Xbox owners subscribe to a library of games, was sitting at 25 million subscribers, up from 18 million in 2021"

-----------------------

Covid REALLY made a lot of companies delusional about streaming services :deadrose:
“cac tweets” the article.

No one from microsoft EVER talked about this number.

A cac tweeted it then all yall ran with it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Posting the same writers in this exact thread to fit your agenda is okay but as soon as they report something you don't like, it's time to be a militant :wow: .

Call up fox news and pitch them an idea on a gaming division, you would get the job right away.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Posting the same writers in this exact thread to fit your agenda is okay but as soon as they report something you don't like, it's time to be a militant :wow: .

Call up fox news and pitch them an idea on a gaming division, you would get the job right away.

Meach: “see cac tweets are now rolling everything back, it was all a lie! Tom warren said so!!!”

Also Meach: “more cac tweets from tom warren, when will you sony stans learn?”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach: “see cac tweets are now rolling everything back, it was all a lie! Tom warren said so!!!”

Also Meach: “more cac tweets from tom warren, when will you sony stans learn?”
It’s all cac tweets.

Y’all don’t get to do this.

Tom warren has rolled back his own cac tweets and has admittedly been full of shyt over the years.

I say he’s full of shyt, he come back and says he’s full of shyt, then talk same i’m the one flip flopping.

Stop it :stopitslime: