Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Thee
It means no Starfield, HiFi rush or SOT for ps5 but Indiana, Avowed, Hellblade 2, Blade will be on PS5. Al least that my take
Hifi and SOT , are the 2 games that are most heavily rumored to go to PS5.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quite frankly and just being honest nothing in MS previous IP catalog that aint moving the needle on ps5. If they didn't ruin Halo maybe that would have been an option :russ:
The only games from MSFT that I say are actually great games are the original trio in Forza Horizon, Gears and Halo. Halo MCC, Gears and Forza Horizon would be great games for those who never played them though I doubt many haven't yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Quite frankly and just being honest nothing in MS previous IP catalog that aint moving the needle on ps5. If they didn't ruin Halo maybe that would have been an option :russ:

Those games as just 3rd party games without the xbox hype wagon behind it ain’t gonna ring off like that.

I bet if that Banishers game coming out was an xbox published title they wouldn’t shut up about it

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think they decided to do a podcast because a lot of Xbox fanboys go on podcast, or have their own podcast. So maybe they’re trying to come off as relatable or something, idk. The fact that it's a podcast shows there's going to be heavy conversation about whatever it is they're going to be talking about. They probably don't want to just announce what it is without discussing it, or just tweet/blog about it because it's something big. It's probably going to need lot of explaining, and they want to come off on video as they care, and (again) relatable.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
rumor has it Nintendo Direct will be the same day

Hi-Fi-Rush-could-be-announced-at-the-next-Nintendo-Direct-5194856.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:Come on bruh if Halo and Gears comes to the PlayStation. Them shyts will sell like hot cakes. Same can be said if Sony’s “movie games” comes to the Xbox.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease:Come on bruh if Halo and Gears comes to the PlayStation. Them shyts will sell like hot cakes. Same can be said if Sony’s “movie games” comes to the Xbox.
Nah, especially alot of people that have PS5's game on their PC's too and it would have been a thing years ago when booth games were hot.