Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where’s this from?

MS internal documents.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The chart @Rekkapryde posted was from a cac tweet like i said.

The actual chart that was talked about in court was different and here’s what was said about it in court

which Spencer replied, stating that he does not believe that this is “what the future of Xbox business would look like” and this is just a “presentation” from the organisation’s “devices” for the gaming leadership team. Hence, the slide represents “the view from the team that is chartered” with developing new hardware, based on “what the future of the business would look like.”

So yes, again, you goofies are talking about cac tweets and misinformation.

What was actually said about gamepass subscriptions

“Game Pass as an overall part of our content and services revenue is probably 15 percent,” he told The Journal’s Sarah Needleman. “I don’t think it gets bigger than that. I think the overall revenue grows so 15 percent of a bigger number, but we don’t have this future where I think 50 to 70 percent of our revenue comes from subscriptions.”

But as always you ignore actual facts and official statements to run with salacious cac tweets and non-confirmable nonsense.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You guys are still working backwards from the Cac tweets that all the cac tweeters have now walked back from.

Xbox has lots to talk about, from activision gamepass roll out. New hardware, some games coming to other platforms(i think hifi on switch is a no go due to switch being so weak) and even talking about how rumors and leaks impact their plans and announcements.
:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y3DyQVr.png

Two months before they ended production on Dreamcast

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The chart @Rekkapryde posted was from a cac tweet like i said.

The actual chart that was talked about in court was different and here’s what was said about it in court

So yes, again, you goofies are talking about cac tweets and misinformation.

What was actually said about gamepass subscriptions

But as always you ignore actual facts and official statements to run with salacious cac tweets and non-confirmable nonsense.

You have really crashed out. Their slideshow is on multiple sites with that information on the 100 million plus subs. :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have really crashed out. Their slideshow is on multiple sites with that information on the 100 million subs. :dwillhuh:
The first picture you posted was not part of that. The actual picture was very different and was more to illustrate the ratio of xbox business not gamepass growth.

Again it was testified in court.

You goofies just chose to ignore full context so you can say dumb shyt to each other :manny: