Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Odds that the price of the Series S/X drop after this announcement? Obviously these things are useless as far as current-gen gaming but they could be beastly as far as emulation machines.:patrice:

I've been itching to buy one of these for emulation purposes so a significant price drop would make me pull the trigger.:jbhmm:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Odds that the price of the Series S/X drop after this announcement? Obviously these things are useless as far as current-gen gaming but they could be beastly as far as emulation machines.:patrice:

I've been itching to buy one of these for emulation purposes so a significant price drop would make me pull the trigger.:jbhmm:
Missed out. Series X was down to $330 late last year…and they still couldn’t sell them.

So, yeah now that I think about it…those shyts will be on a deep discount again soon.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I still believe they’ll have sometype of mid-gen refresh. Might wait till that’s announced and cop a series x

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
True, in most sections of the Coli. :ehh:

Not in this section though. :lolbron:
Years ago i said both sony and microsoft would be exploring expanding their games off their own consoles.

I was called crazy.

Since then sony bought bungee and vowed their games would still be multiplat. Just this week they released their first day and date PC game and their CEO came out expressing how their goal is to have their games on all screens just like phil spencer said.

Microsoft purchased Activision with the goal to put their games on everything and they are exploring ports of their XGS games.

I beat the cac tweets and even the microsoft/sony CEOs by like 6 years.

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again. I’m the only “insider” the coli needs, but yall just wanna argue with me till a cac tweets what i been telling you:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

It’s happening:whoo:

One console "exclusive."

Two console "exclusives."

Three console "exclusives."

6rings.gif