Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony nikkas crazy :mjlol:
Come on fam, I'm clowning yall nikkas for switching it up. This morning it was "all y'all are idiots! Look, everyone is walking it back"

Next it's "cac tweets" cause someone else reported something different.

Now if you want to try again, that's fine.

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s wild :huhldup:
iu

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on fam, I'm clowning yall nikkas for switching it up. This morning it was "all y'all are idiots! Look, everyone is walking it back"

Next it's "cac tweets" cause someone else reported something different.

Now if you want to try again, that's fine.

The spin with you clowns is wild :wow:

Cac tweets get posted. I say “them cac tweets just spin in controversy for clicks”

A couple weeks go by the cac tweets admit they didn’t know what the hell they were talking about.

The very next day nikkas wake up bright and early with a new batch of cac tweets from the same people.

I say they same thing about the new batch of cac tweets and you say i was the one switching it up.

Sony stans crazy AF :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Is there gonna be a storyline where Phil becomes general manager of Playstation Studios, then gets fired by Jim Ryan?

200w.gif
Phil Spencer’s initials IS PS, I’ve always been skeptical of him, just saying :manny:

And if Jim Ryan is Vince. He goes on to sabotage his own creation for almost twenty more years. His story ends in jail most likely. And not for shyting on the competition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach doesn't take this seriously. He's a sensible poster whenever I see him outside the Arcadium. My guess is that he's a lawyer or going to law school and likes practicing bad arguments that sound like they make sense if you don't think too much.

Am I close?
Meach essentially egregiously overuses logical fallacies in excess and to the unsuspecting eye looks like he's a viable debater. In reality, he's just someone wasting your time.
OIG2.3bw1cELT4HmiZUWG9h5u

Sony chief :wow:
New avy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach doesn't take this seriously. He's a sensible poster whenever I see him outside the Arcadium. My guess is that he's a lawyer or going to law school and likes practicing bad arguments that sound like they make sense if you don't think too much.

Am I close?
No. I just like being correct.

Seems off in the Arcadium cause you weirdos live in a stan fueled misinformation bubble. :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The spin with you clowns is wild :wow:

Cac tweets get posted. I say “them cac tweets just spin in controversy for clicks”

A couple weeks go by the cac tweets admit they didn’t know what the hell they were talking about.

The very next day nikkas wake up bright and early with a new batch of cac tweets from the same people.

I say they same thing about the new batch of cac tweets and you say i was the one switching it up.

Sony stans crazy AF :wow:
Have you read over the replies in this thread today, or are you just saying shyt?

This nikka is losing it. Log off, go enjoy your Saturday. You really looking crazy in here.

:huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your entire posting career in this sub-forum is a receipt :dahell:
Oh so you can’t :ohhh:
Have you read over the replies in this thread today, or are you just saying shyt?

This nikka is losing it. Log off, go enjoy your Saturday. You really looking crazy in here.

:huhldup:
Fall back on trying to reach for daps from the sony goofy coalition when you have nothing else to stand on brehs :wow:
So you're not a lawyer.

Politician?
Nope. Just an insightful person.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you can’t :ohhh:

Fall back on trying to reach for daps from the sony goofy coalition when you have nothing else to stand on brehs :wow:

Nope. Just an insightful person.
I don’t need no daps, we in here laughing at you struggle posting.

Ol I’m 100% right ass folks, but a Mod fukked up his percentage this morning before the sun was up.

Shambles