Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I said the same thing I'm saying now last week, last month, last year and the year before that.

I don't know what tweet you are talking about either and it doesn't even matter because it changes none of my thoughts or opinions.

The thread yall bumping doesn't even prove anything is the best part. The only thing it's gonna prove is us right again in the end again.:mjlol:

I’m not the one bumping the threads , you crying about threads while you fukk up the forum posting 45 threads in a day

Sit the fukk down

Ya done

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole point of Sony stans hyping up playstation was simply because it was were they could play exclusive games ONLY on that system.

The narrative is constantly changing and shifting, and now it's we have games the Xbox doesn't have so the Xbox doesn't have any games.

When in reality like I've said since I started posting in this fourm, it's all about the multiplatform games unless you are Nintendo,.

You can be in denial all you want breh.

They’ve been saying it for years now. Buying multiplat devs. Building/buying a PC team.

Only reason Playstation games aren’t on PC day one yet is because they are technically not ready to do it yet.

Once they get their PC pipeline together. The games will release on PC day one.

Doesn’t sound like a guy planning to hold games to one platform.

He’s spelled it all out for you. Just gotta look past your stan sensibilities to see where we are headed :manny:

They'll do that with some games, but most of the games that are big breadwinners will stay Multiplat forever or for at least a decade or until they are like #2 in market cap.

Good :blessed:

The exclusives ain't stopping, and certain games should be multiplat.

You think MS is acquiring the talent they have to keep it all exclusive

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing for me to be “right” about.

Microsoft official stance has ALWAYS been games will come to other platforms on a case by case basis. You specifically said they were lying and trying to create a monopoly by withholding all content from other platforms.

They are now doing what they always said they will do and now you’ve convinced yourself that they’ve “changed business plans”

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
Their official stance has always been games will come to other platforms, but they scheduled a public "business update" for next week. How Sway?

:ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have no clue what they are gonna say.

All you have is cac tweet speculation, claims and backtracks
You're talking to the wrong guy. My twitter feed does not include these cac tweets you talk about.

I'm going by the official M$ report saying they're going to have a business update next week.

None of us know what they're going to say outside of more M$ games coming to PS5 and Switch.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You in here defending them shyts :stopitslime:
Wrong, I'm just in here talking shyt with the xbots like I always do. Nowhere did I defend or say anything outside of M$ console exclusives coming to other platforms.

If I'm wrong, post one of the quotes from this topic where I was defending "cac tweets"

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their official stance has always been games will come to other platforms, but they scheduled a public "business update" for next week. How Sway?

:ohhh:
It probably wouldn't have been next week if dudes wasn't out here leaking partial information working themselves up and running with rumors as facts.

Now they have to say something, because they have set the standard of replying to this kinda stuff which could be bad or good for Stans that care about exclusive. Choices now have to be made swiftly and presented to the public, If it was me at this point I just say yes games are going to other platforms on a case by case basis and hard confirm that they won't always know what those games will be until after release.

Might as well they already in the mud. :manny:

Changes were bound to come, especially to gamepass, price should be 25 bucks at least easy. But we'll see next week I guess.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It probably wouldn't have been next week if dudes wasn't out here leaking partial information working themselves up and running with rumors as facts.

Now they have to say something, because they have set the standard of replying to this kinda stuff which could be bad or good for Stans that care about exclusive. Choices now have to be made swiftly and presented to the public, If it was me at this point I just say yes games are going to other platforms on a case by case basis and hard confirm that they won't always know what those games will be until after release.

Might as well they already in the mud. :manny:

Changes were bound to come, especially to gamepass, price should be 25 bucks at least easy. But we'll see next week I guess.
This is the most non-bias post I've seen you make in awhile. Proud of you folks.

Like I told @winb83, if the shoe was on the other foot (Last of Us or Spider-Man going to Xbox) the community would have the same reaction. It is what it is.

Last edited: