Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tom Warren(Verge Editor) the dude that was telling ppl all these leakers dont really know shyt and even Xbox ppl dont know what will be said in the even next week.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In addition to hi fi rush and Sot there’s a big one that going to surprise a lot of people.

Wonder which this big one is. imagine if it’s Halo :damn:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much

I mean what’s going to happen at this event, Phil and Nutella would turn up and say “These rumours are false” and everything is staying the same way?” :mjlol:

There’s no smoke without fire.
Xbots need to mentally prepare themselves for this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tom Warren who’s always bang on about his leaks is now a random cac tweet :therethere:
Tom warren has already backtracked on shyt he said just last week. :mjlol:

He’s been wrong lots(most) times. Not too long ago yall were calling him a microsoft shill, now he’s a beacon of journalistic integrity cause he said some shyt you like. :wow:

All the cac tweeters are the same. They won’t give you real info that they would have to answer to.

It’s always vague “maybe”s or statments you can never really confirm or deny. “they are thinking about it” “some unnamed future game”

Obviously microsoft will release some unnamed game on multiple platforms in the future. That’s not insider information. It’s literally public information provided by microsoft themselves.

They package it in these tweets for you goofballs to share and retweet and “speculate” and never come back to answer for the shyt they said. If he was so sure about his info he’d give you the name of the game, which platforms and why. But then he’d have to answer for that.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tom warren has already backtracked on shyt he said just last week. :mjlol:

He’s been wrong lots(most) times. Not too long ago yall were calling him a microsoft shill, now he’s a beacon of journalistic integrity cause he said some shyt you like. :wow:

All the cac tweeters are the same. They won’t give you real info that they would have to answer to.

It’s always vague “maybe”s or statments you can never really confirm or deny. “they are thinking about it” “some unnamed future game”

Obviously microsoft will release some unnamed game on multiple platforms in the future. That’s not insider information. It’s literally public information provided by microsoft themselves.

They package it in these tweets for you goofballs to share and retweet and “speculate” and never come back to answer for the shyt they said. If he was so sure about his info he’d give you the name of the game, which platforms and why. But then he’d have to answer for that.
that's a easy way to burn your source.

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s like dudes don’t even have their own words/thoughts anymore.

It ain’t real unless it’s in a cac tweet :francis:

Stop posting other peoples opinions. I don’t care what “eatsazz2000” has to say :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's a easy way to burn your source.

:yeshrug:
an easy way to cover your ass.

What’s the point of a source of information if you can’t share it?

“microsoft will release some future game on playstation”

There you go. Now i’m an “insider” go share my post far and wide.

Everybody needs to know this. :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
an easy way to cover your ass.

What’s the point of a source of information if you can’t share it?

“microsoft will release some future game on playstation”

There you go. Now i’m an “insider” go share my post far and wide.

Everybody needs to know this. :mjlol:
Just giving you a reason, this occurs in all journalism/reporting.

In either case there is a reason they’re calling this a business update instead of a showcase. All we know is some games are going multiplat.

But we all know no matter what they announce you’re going to proclaim you were right.

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because y’all in shambles that’s why
You don’t got shyt to say cuz without a plastic box to Stan you have no purpose

You’re only just bumping your gums now because you thought you read a tweet that gave you light at the end of the tunnel - and it wasn’t even that

I hope they keep bumping those threads too, proof you nikkaz don’t know and never knew shyt
I said the same thing I'm saying now last week, last month, last year and the year before that.

I don't know what tweet you are talking about either and it doesn't even matter because it changes none of my thoughts or opinions.

The thread yall bumping doesn't even prove anything is the best part. The only thing it's gonna prove is us right again in the end again.:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just giving you a reason, this occurs in all journalism/reporting.

In either case there is a reason they’re calling this a business update instead of a showcase. All we know is some games are going multiplat.

But we all know no matter what they announce you’re going to proclaim you were right.

:mjlol:
There’s nothing for me to be “right” about.

Microsoft official stance has ALWAYS been games will come to other platforms on a case by case basis. You specifically said they were lying and trying to create a monopoly by withholding all content from other platforms.

They are now doing what they always said they will do and now you’ve convinced yourself that they’ve “changed business plans”

nikkas crazy :mjlol: