Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You legit retarded :russ:

I'm laughing at the epic breakdown of your goofy ass cult, you keep going back to "Sony Stans" - but we didn't start this. It's your cult that's having the mental online breakdowns, not Sony Stans. They the ones making music videos singing to plastic boxes - not me.

They currently publish games on other platforms, but for some reason, not one of you nikkaz cared until somebody leaked that it may be much more than just Roblox. Your dumb ass knows good and well this isn't even close to the same thing, they wouldn't need a "conference" if it was.

Away from me Titan, thou has disappointed me greatly.

I'm the slow one, but you the one that keeps bringing up twitter folks when I'm talking about y'all goofs on the coli.

You should post all the doom and gloom post here on the coli from the Xbox players.

You wont find one from me or the "usual suspects"

But you right its the typical Xbox players creating and bumping old threads here.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If Microsoft told Phil Spencer to announce a change in strategy where they put all their games (including its biggest titles that made Xbox what it is today like Halo, Gears, and Forza) on PlayStation. That would be the equivalent of Billionaire Ted Turner telling Erich Bischoff WCW has to change their strategy in 1999. Then Erich Bischoff announcing their roster (including wrestlers who made WCW what it was like Ric Flair, Sting, Hogan, Goldberg etc) will also be available for rival company WWE to utilize..All it would do is kill WCW quicker than it did.
Is there gonna be a storyline where Phil becomes general manager of Playstation Studios, then gets fired by Jim Ryan?

200w.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'm the slow one, but you the one that keeps bringing up twitter folks when I'm talking about y'all goofs on the coli.

You should post all the doom and gloom post here on the coli from the Xbox players.

You wont find one from me or the "usual suspects"

But you right its the typical Xbox players creating and bumping old threads here.

Yeah because y’all in shambles that’s why
You don’t got shyt to say cuz without a plastic box to Stan you have no purpose

You’re only just bumping your gums now because you thought you read a tweet that gave you light at the end of the tunnel - and it wasn’t even that

I hope they keep bumping those threads too, proof you nikkaz don’t know and never knew shyt

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when is this event actually taking place? We know it’s next week but what day and date?

Daps
A bunch of developer-level sources telling cacs in cac tweets that they haven't heard anything about porting Starfield means nothing. Until Satya, Phil, Sarah Bond, or Tim Stuart says it, it's meaningless. No one cares what some mid-level programmer has or hasn't heard in these cac tweets.

Spencer is out here apparently having internal meetings where he is reportedly saying they will keep making Xboxes, but he is not saying they won't be porting any exclusives. That should tell you something. :sas1:

I look forward to not playing Starfield on PS5 until it's in one of those "twenty dollars or less" PS+ sales. :sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yet you and the PlayStation Stans are the one making thread after thread here of doom and gloom ASAP.

Meanwhile on the Sony end of things actual factual problems are being discussed and not a peep.

No hard stances have been taken by any of you Stans. You know how I feel, I've said it over and over again.

Meanwhile in one thread y'all are in one thread dapping or requote "Xbox is going away" while in another thread saying "it's possible they just have a low end device" while in another thread saying Xbox is dead and exclusives are dead only to go to another thread and say something else.

You clowns have hit every single potential topic and then just turn around and be like "no one said that"

Me: Xbox isn't going away.
Exclusives aren't going away.(in our life time)

Simple

Y'all: Xbox is going away

Only to turn around and say "we never said Xbox hardware was going away, and Xbox is 3rd party if they publish games on other platforms".

Which they currently do now...

A bunch of concern trolling and discussion on what Microsoft messed up on.

:mjlol:
that's a lot of text for BS rumors

#shambles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A bunch of developer-level sources telling cacs in cac tweets that they haven't heard anything about porting Starfield means nothing. Until Satya, Phil, Sarah Bond, or Tim Stuart says it, it's meaningless. No one cares what some mid-level programmer has or hasn't heard in these cac tweets.

Spencer is out here apparently having internal meetings where he is reportedly saying they will keep making Xboxes, but he is not saying they won't be porting any exclusives. That should tell you something. :sas1:

I look forward to not playing Starfield on PS5 until it's in one of those "twenty dollars or less" PS+ sales. :sas2:
You only think Starfield is coming to xbox cause those cac tweets said it.

Now you standing on the misinformation just cause you don’t wanna let it go, when all your sources have backed out.

nikkas crazy :wow:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
We all know its a damn lie if he says that. They can make a console, but third party support is going to be as good as dead. We'll mostly see the heavy hitting AAAs like EA sports, take two games, ubisoft, and a few others. However, indies and AA would skip that xbox unless they get a gamepass bag , so whatever he says will be a lie .

Logically, no person will buy a xbox if they can buy their games on Playstation. PC and consoles are a different market, but having games on Playstation and Nintendo means why spend $500+ recurring sub fee for a xbox? Smart people will just buy a Playstation and use that $500 to buy Microsoft games on playstation
Haven't bought a console in years and this is exactly what I'ma do.
Microsoft lost. It was a good 20+ year run

Daps
You only think Starfield is coming to xbox cause those cac tweets said it.

Now you standing on the misinformation just cause you don’t wanna let it go, when all your sources have backed out.

nikkas crazy :wow:
Satya Nadella and Tim Stuart cac tweeting at investors that they're looking to put Microsoft games everywhere :blessed: