Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said, a lot of people are going to look really stupid next week.
They already do.

Now all the twitter “insiders” are doing the spider-man meme to each other trying to see who can back out of this weeks hysteria unscathed.

Goalposts moving, narratives shifting, Gaslights been lit.

It’s baffling how immature and unserious games media/online discourse is right now :smh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're idiots.:hubie:

Indiana Jones, Avowed, & Fable would actually sell Xboxes. nikkas finally get something good going and blow it.:wtf:

Now I gotta figure out if imma sell or keep my Series X

Avowed looked like shyt and Fable is probably years away.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody expects Microsoft to just randomly stop making xbox hardware. :comeon:
GTFO of here nikka.

All week you Stans have being saying that, dapping and quoting others saying that or not challenging the sentiment.

If no one that thought this why would they need to be reassured?

I guess I been debating with ghost all week here on the coli

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
GTFO of here nikka.

All week you Stans have being saying that, dapping and quoting others saying that or not challenging the sentiment.

If no one that thought this why would they need to be reassured?

I guess I been debating with ghost all week here on the coli

These rumors/leaks came from the stans YOU nikkaz worship

I didn’t see one tweet that said “Microsoft will stop making Xbox’s”

The sentiment is, that if they go 3rd party, that their hardware is essentially dead. Which is what you crybaby nikkaz been crying about all week.

These are your idols saying this shyt
The news was reported on 2 Xbox centric sites

Blame your cult for the current state of affairs

This article is actually not even in your favor

nikkaz holding town halls

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These rumors/leaks came from the stans YOU nikkaz worship

I didn’t see one tweet that said “Microsoft will stop making Xbox’s”

The sentiment is, that if they go 3rd party, that their hardware is essentially dead. Which is what you crybaby nikkaz been crying about all week.

These are your idols saying this shyt
The news was reported on 2 Xbox centric sites

Blame your cult for the current state of affairs

This article is actually not even in your favor

nikkaz holding town halls

Yet you and the PlayStation Stans are the one making thread after thread here of doom and gloom ASAP.

Meanwhile on the Sony end of things actual factual problems are being discussed and not a peep.

No hard stances have been taken by any of you Stans. You know how I feel, I've said it over and over again.

Meanwhile in one thread y'all are in one thread dapping or requote "Xbox is going away" while in another thread saying "it's possible they just have a low end device" while in another thread saying Xbox is dead and exclusives are dead only to go to another thread and say something else.

You clowns have hit every single potential topic and then just turn around and be like "no one said that"

Me: Xbox isn't going away.
Exclusives aren't going away.(in our life time)

Simple

Y'all: Xbox is going away

Only to turn around and say "we never said Xbox hardware was going away, and Xbox is 3rd party if they publish games on other platforms".

Which they currently do now...

A bunch of concern trolling and discussion on what Microsoft messed up on.

:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yet you and the PlayStation Stans are the one making thread after thread here of doom and gloom ASAP.

Meanwhile on the Sony end of things actual factual problems are being discussed and not a peep.

No hard stances have been taken by any of you Stans. You know how I feel, I've said it over and over again.

Meanwhile in one thread y'all are in one thread dapping or requote "Xbox is going away" while in another thread saying "it's possible they just have a low end device" while in another thread saying Xbox is dead and exclusives are dead only to go to another thread and say something else.

You clowns have hit every single potential topic and then just turn around and be like "no one said that"

Me: Xbox isn't going away.
Exclusives aren't going away.(in our life time)

Simple

Y'all: Xbox is going away

Only to turn around and say "we never said Xbox hardware was going away, and Xbox is 3rd party if they publish games on other platforms".

Which they currently do now...

A bunch of concern trolling and discussion on what Microsoft messed up on.

:mjlol:
You legit retarded :russ:

I'm laughing at the epic breakdown of your goofy ass cult, you keep going back to "Sony Stans" - but we didn't start this. It's your cult that's having the mental online breakdowns, not Sony Stans. They the ones making music videos singing to plastic boxes - not me.

They currently publish games on other platforms, but for some reason, not one of you nikkaz cared until somebody leaked that it may be much more than just Roblox. Your dumb ass knows good and well this isn't even close to the same thing, they wouldn't need a "conference" if it was.

Away from me Titan, thou has disappointed me greatly.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OIG2.3bw1cELT4HmiZUWG9h5u

Sony chief :wow:

:whoo: shyt looks so fire