Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah, sony put Lego Horizon their most expensive game on switch for that reason :mjlol:
Then what’s the reason? They are winning the console war, why do they need to put their games on all these other platforms??

Sony has not released a game exclusive to Ps5 in almost a year, have they abandoned their console :lupe:???

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then what’s the reason? They are winning the console war, why do they need to put their games on all these other platforms??

Sony has not released a game exclusive to Ps5 in almost a year, have they abandoned their console :lupe:???

You think if sony was just trying to earn more revenue they wouldn’t have put it on at least the ps4 where a large amount of people are still playing? :mjlol:

Sony has published two ps5 only titles this year also with another coming out in a couple of weeks.

And don’t think i forgot you owe me money :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You think if sony was just trying to earn more revenue they wouldn’t have put it on at least the ps4 where a large amount of people are still playing? :mjlol:
Sony firing people and canceling games all over the place. It’s clear the math ain’t mathing for them right now :ehh:
Sony has published two ps5 only titles this year also with another coming out in a couple of weeks.
Lie brehs :wow:
And don’t think i forgot you owe me money :ufdup:
Told you i preordered the game for you already. :cheers:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony put Horizon on switch for the same reason indian jones is coming to playstation.

The quicker yall realize shyt has changed, we can stop having these conversations :manny:

Cause games cost hella money to make and people aren’t really choosing hardware based of exclusive titles much anymore.
This is a lie. They licensed the LEGO IP and a stipulation mandated it release on more than just PS/PC, like with The Show. It's why the game is being co-developed. We know MS went back and renegotiated the Indy contract to exclude PS, only to end up porting it anyway because the people higher-up want a return on that acquisition money. It's why every MS title will release on PS and why you won't see Horizon 3 on switch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a lie. They licensed the LEGO IP and a stipulation mandated it release on more than just PS/PC, like with The Show. It's why the game is being co-developed. We know MS went back and renegotiated the Indy contract to exclude PS, only to end up porting it anyway because the people higher-up want a return on that acquisition money. It's why every MS title will release on PS and why you won't see Horizon 3 on switch.
Sony stan fiction :ehh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was a nothing burger? :jbhmm:

GVdsrJpW0AAidCZ
:russ: lied in you're face once again

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IDK but you made all that shyt up :stopitslime:
Everything I said is factual. We know, thanks to the FTC trial, that Microsoft went back and renegotiated the Indy contract to exclude PlayStation. We know that Sony licensed the LEGO IP from The LEGO Group. We know it's being co-developed with Studio Gobo, who have worked with WB in the past who published other LEGO games. We know the next Horizon game won't be released on a Nintendo console. So, what exactly is being made up?

edit: removed something dumb.

Last edited: