Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Indiana Jones to PlayStation is not a big deal at all... M$ never said they only have to make content for the Xbox, that's the benefit of being a multi trillion dollar Corp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall gotta stop this line of thinking. There is no more warchest, they got a tab that needs to be paid and Satya got his foot on Phil neck. Microsofts money is not Xbox’s

He’s been saying that for years.

Y’all just play dumb for controversy.

Same way he said this

But you goofballs still decided this
When Zenimax was first acquired i was worried i wouldn’t be able to play the new Arkane (Lyon) games and Fallout

Play dumb for attention on the internet brehs :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Same way he said this

You been throatin him for years and now you playing wukong on ps5 with a stink face:umad:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

Same way he said this

Elder Scrolls VI is a lock for the 5
Thank you, Phil :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dog in the fight as someone who has a Series X and a PS5, but I really do feel for all the people that made being an XBox fan their entire identity. The company is ultimately doing what any company would and should do to get ROI on these acquisitions, and it's gonna make a lot of their online activity look even weirder.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No dog in the fight as someone who has a Series X and a PS5, but I really do feel for all the people that made being an XBox fan their entire identity. The company is ultimately doing what any compay would and should do to get ROI on these acquisitions, and it's gonna make a lot of their online activity look even weirder.
I honestly don't dislike M$/Xbox in general. I'm just not a fan of strictly sub based gaming (or movies, music, etc)

So all this "Let's hope M$ buys everything up and put it on gamepass" is my main gripe.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly don't dislike M$/Xbox in general. I'm just not a fan of strictly sub based gaming (or movies, music, etc)

So all this "Let's hope M$ buys everything up and put it on gamepass" is my main gripe.

Yep, not trying to see a race to devalue games like we’ve seen in movies and music. Even though its still happening, its happening much slower without Microsoft being at a place of power

I’m glad sony stopped putting their first party titles on plus