Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I HAAAAAAATE when you dudes do this shyt where you straight up lie or change the context of something said to make it look like your point is valid.
He did not say 'NEXT MONTH" they're releasing 4 games on Playstation and Starfield/Indiana Jones were not among the 4. Also, why the fukk would Indiana Jones even be mentioned in this context since the release date wouldn't have been that very "next month? " :dahell:

Timestamped

This entire thread was you guys just going "Hurrdurr lol stupid stans it's juss 4 games!"
"STUPID sONY InterNANET INSIDERLISTS!"

to now Indy and almost everything else coming to Playstation.

No what you hate is common sense. But since you want to be exact

Literally says they're taking 4 games to the other console, the 4 games get announced and shocker none of the 4 games are starfield or Indiana.

Fast forward months later Indiana is getting released on PS5 and now the statement about the 4 games that were already released is a lie?

Y'all dudes wild with it.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s all cac tweets.

Y’all don’t get to do this.

Tom warren has rolled back his own cac tweets and has admittedly been full of shyt over the years.

It seems he wasn’t full of shyt, huh? :youngsabo:

It seems like once again, it was actually you meach who was full of shyt:ehh:

I bet you’ll continue to say everyone else is wrong until they announce more ports.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv seen ALOT of Xbox fans all over twitter/reddit finally see the writing on the wall over the last couple days

That first announcement with the “4 games going multiplat” had them furious and in denial, sorta like Microsoft pulling the bandaid off ready for this, now they all sorta seem to have them accepted that Xbox is gonna be more of a publisher than anything

I get it tho, I’d be pissed after following them through pure disappointment and mediocrity for more than decade

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Iv seen ALOT of Xbox fans all over twitter/reddit finally see the writing on the wall over the last couple days

That first announcement with the “4 games going multiplat” had them furious and in denial, sorta like Microsoft pulling the bandaid off ready for this, now they all sorta seem to have them accepted that Xbox is gonna be more of a publisher than anything

I get it tho, I’d be pissed after following them through pure disappointment and mediocrity for more than decade

The game is currently selling for $40, so even when you disregard in-app purchases from the Sea of Thieves emporium, that's at least around $40 million dollars additional revenue (minus platform fees of course) for Rare to hire and invest in growing that game out.

Well, echoing previous comments made to investors by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, it doesn't seem to be having a material impact on the growth of total Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S console players

At least $40 million for Rare with no negative effect on xbox sales.

Fanboys will be alright. Shouldn’t have attached their identity to winning online arguments with other goofballs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No what you hate is common sense. But since you want to be exact

Literally says they're taking 4 games to the other console, the 4 games get announced and shocker none of the 4 games are starfield or Indiana.

Fast forward months later Indiana is getting released on PS5 and now the statement about the 4 games that were already released is a lie?

Y'all dudes wild with it.
No, the statement and overall tone of this thread from the denialists were that it was "JUST 4 games" and that Sony stans/cac tweets were making this up to be something much bigger. We all knew that the "just 4 games" conference was just a professional "copping pleas" briefing and anyone with common sense knew pretty much everything is on the table at that point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, the statement and overall tone of this thread from the denialists were that it was "JUST 4 games" and that Sony stans/cac tweets were making this up to be something much bigger. We all knew that the "just 4 games" conference was just a professional "copping pleas" briefing and anyone with common sense knew pretty much everything is on the table at that point.
Y’all just play stupid every time.

The reaction to the actual news was that there would definitely be more titles because Phil said there would be.

Nobody said “just 4 games”

quote a post of anyone saying that in here :ehh:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Relax p*ssy ass Sony ponies. Phil said that only 4 games are coming to the PlayStation lol.
:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Old games that need a community.

Seems very much similar to another hardware makers strategy. :ohhh:

Now a new DOOM and Indiana Jones falls into that category i guess.

You can look back at the pages after the podcast were over of people thinking this was “nothing” and that “sony stans” got hype for nothing cause yall really thought it was stopping at grounded and Hi Fi Rush lol

Those 4 games were always just the tip to ease stans into the idea of going third party. You’ve seen Phil slowly become more bold with his wording around it and now the stans are either falling off or falling in line. It is, what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's a nothing burger for the most part (due to the games announced), but imagine the inverse (Sony was releasing 4 exclusives on Xbox).

They're still porting 4 first party games to PS5/Switch. Not PC.

They did a good job of tap dancing, guess we'll just have to see where everything goes.

You won @MeachTheMonster I was ready to jump back on the PS side but they not saying nothing like the stuff some people where saying in here. I

Dudes still gone try to spin it. But it’s clear this was a lot of console stan hoopla over nothing.
We have to behead all "insiders" for click baiting over the last few weeks. :unimpressed:
Sony dummies gaslit yourselves based off cac tweets then came back disappointed :mjlol:

Damn all the PS flunkies gotta be disappointed. I figure this would have been a big nothing burger
Whoever said Phil was gonna give us less reasons to own an Xbox was cap. If anything, I'm keeping mine and GP subscription because fukk game prices these days.

Oh, and new hardware coming.

Phil and crew handled this one well. Great job.

It’ll most definitely be more in the future but I don’t see it becoming a day and date thing. Which imo makes it a nothing burger
Y’all still in here arguing .. it’s 4 games.. 2 of which are guaranteed trash :mjlol:

Yall even had my man @gurf calling this a nothing burger. Yall were so relieved it was just “4” games after the little podcast.

Crazy people can’t just easily see through phil bs pr by now

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall even had my man @gurf calling this a nothing burger. Yall were so relieved it was just “4” games after the little podcast.
naw yall trying to retcon what actually happened.

Before the event rumors at the time were that they would be canceling xbox hardware, dropping the xbox name, canceling gamepass, announcing all games coming to playstation. Halo, and Starfield specifically being announced for PS5, etc, etc.

All for it to just be the announcement of those 4 games and select others in the future.

So yeah, people called it a “nothingberger” at the time and it still is compared to the rumors swirling before the event.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
naw yall trying to retcon what actually happened.

Before the event rumors at the time were that they would be canceling xbox hardware, dropping the xbox name, canceling gamepass, announcing all games coming to playstation. Halo, and Starfield specifically being announced for PS5, etc, etc.

All for it to just be the announcement of those 4 games and select others in the future.

So yeah, people called it a “nothingberger” at the time and it still is compared to the rumors swirling before the event.

The rumors were all true lol

Starfield, Halo, Gears, Forza, Elder Scrolls, Flight Sim….if you think any of those are off the table you’re playing yourself once again. If you had said those games were gonna be on ps5 around this time yall would have been mad as hell and denied it to the heavens