Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How are 80 million people playing games on Xbox when only 25 million have an Xbox. Xbots math ain't mathing.
Series X/s is up to around 35 now and Xbox one consoles are still very active.

It’s been stated multiple times now. Xbox has more monthly active users than it has ever had in the past.

You guys just live in your weirdo stan bubble where reality aint real :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean Microsoft really doesn’t need to have a console. They would probably make more money in gaming selling games on PS5, PC and Switch then they would with exclusives just on they own console. They just don’t have the vision of developing great games that are system sellers.

No sense in keeping on trying with console when Sony is dominating that space. But it sucks now because Sony is going to be with the fukkery somewhere down the line because of this which makes PC much brighter in my eyes.

How are 80 million people playing games on Xbox when only 25 million have an Xbox. Xbots math ain't mathing.

He’s counting nikkaz on PC the Minecraft activision and blizzard players on PS consoles and Switch because they count those as Xbox players.

:mjlol:

I forgot the cloud nikkaz too.

More players than ever on xbox consoles AND Elsewhere

Meanwhile sonys fastest selling game EVER

Is a certified PC classic.

Like Phil said. The industry has changed, and lots of you are gonna have to reassess how you view things.

Sonys biggest game coming this year is a switch game, guess there’s no incentive to buy a PS5 this year either :wow:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought it was a nothing burger? :jbhmm:

GVdsrJpW0AAidCZ

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More players than ever on xbox consoles AND Elsewhere

Meanwhile sonys fastest selling game EVER

Is a certified PC classic.

Like Phil said. The industry has changed, and lots of you are gonna have to reassess how you view things.

Sonys biggest game coming this year is a switch game, guess there’s no incentive to buy a PS5 this year either :wow:
I believe the elsewhere part more than Xbox consoles.

Nothing but cap out of Phil’s mouth. They learned from the 4 games they released that they selling more on other platforms than theirs.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
w
I believe the elsewhere part more than Xbox consoles.

Nothing but cap out of Phil’s mouth. They learned from the 4 games the released that they selling more on other platforms than theirs.
Sure, believe what you want to believe i guess :manny:

What they learned was that they can sell more games, expand their audience and not miss out on too many console sales in the process.

How many people do you think were gonna buy an xbox for Indiana Jones?

Then out of those people how many of them are now gonna change their mind?

Probably very few, but they are gonna gain lots of sales and fans by bringing the game to playstation.

It makes all the sense in the world outside of “console wars”

Same reason sony has gone multiplatform as of late :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know whats funny? When Zenimax was first acquired i was worried i wouldn’t be able to play the new Arkane (Lyon) games and Fallout. Now since the acqusition, PS5 already got Deathloop as a timed exclusive and its pretty much guaranteed at this point that we are getting Blade and Elder Scrolls day and date.

I guess it all worked out :ehh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
w

Sure, believe what you want to believe i guess :manny:

What they learned was that they can sell more games, expand their audience and not miss out on too many console sales in the process.

How many people do you think were gonna buy an xbox for Indiana Jones?

Then out of those people how many of them are now gonna change their mind?

Probably very few, but they are gonna gain lots of sales and fans by bringing the game to playstation.

It makes all the sense in the world outside of “console wars”

Same reason sony has gone multiplatform as of late :manny:
If Microsoft was in Sony or Nintendo’s position none of this shyt would happen let’s keep it 100. They the bad boy Entertainment of gaming.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They failed (again) the only thing they can really do to save face is pretend everyone is sinking
They saving face for the little Xbox die hards they have a lot of people knew what it was once the activision and Bethesda merger happened. It was either potentially getting Gamepass on other platforms or having the ip to get digital sales on other platforms.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If my Microsoft was in Sony or Nintendo’s position none of this shyt would happen let’s keep it 100. They the bad boy Entertainment of gaming.
Each of them have their own strategy.

Sony put Horizon on switch for the same reason indian jones is coming to playstation.

The quicker yall realize shyt has changed, we can stop having these conversations :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You know whats funny? When Zenimax was first acquired i was worried i wouldn’t be able to play the new Arkane (Lyon) games and Fallout. Now since the acqusition, PS5 already got Deathloop as a timed exclusive and its pretty much guaranteed at this point that we are getting Blade and Elder Scrolls day and date.

I guess it all worked out :ehh:
you copped a Series X to play Starfield :mjlol: