Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Why does Phil have this affect on these Xbox nikkaz

Tribalism is rotting the brains of adults in America. Everything has to be a side of this vs that. People wrap their identities up in this nonsense and an attack on their side is an attack on them they have to defend against.

Me consuming a product doesn’t mean I associate myself or my identity with that brand. If eat a Big Mac I’m not going to war for McDonalds just because I happened to like it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Phil said they not naming the games but said they arent Starfield or Indiana Jones. There are 4 of them. Yall can probably skip the rest of it :yeshrug:
GVcznuwXUAAV-g-

Phil really got them again

AAhgD55.png

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Microsoft really doesn’t need to have a console. They would probably make more money in gaming selling games on PS5, PC and Switch then they would with exclusives just on they own console. They just don’t have the vision of developing great games that are system sellers.

No sense in keeping on trying with console when Sony is dominating that space. But it sucks now because Sony is going to be with the fukkery somewhere down the line because of this which makes PC much brighter in my eyes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean Microsoft really doesn’t need to have a console. They would probably make more money in gaming selling games on PS5, PC and Switch then they would with exclusives just on they own console. They just don’t have the vision of developing great games that are system sellers.

No sense in keeping on trying with console when Sony is dominating that space. But it sucks now because Sony is going to be with the fukkery somewhere down the line because of this which makes PC much brighter in my eyes.
or they could sell consoles AND sell games everywhere like they are doing :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At this point what is the incentive to own an Xbox console other than Gamepass?
Internet stans have created the idea that “exclusives” are the only reason to own a console.

In reality, “exclusives” have been dead for a long time, and people are still buying consoles.

There’s more than enough active xbox consoles in the market for microsoft to keep up with their consoles efforts.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Internet stans have created the idea that “exclusives” are the only reason to own a console.

In reality, “exclusives” have been dead for a long time, and people are still buying consoles.

There’s more than enough active xbox consoles in the market for microsoft to keep up with their consoles efforts.
You didn’t answer my question what is the incentive to buy an Xbox console besides Gamepass sir?