Microsoft to lay off 10,000 employees between now and March 31st. Gaming also said to be impacted.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn shame u missed Tsushima Directors Cut, Rift Apart, Returnal, etc. id hop on those. its been 2 years now. FF16 aint gonna wait for you this year, time to level up. Forbidden West at 30FPS aint the wave, its time to move forward:picard:

Why yall bullying him, he obviously don’t got the bread for a next gen console :dahell:

I've been saving up for my car this year so i can start my own business...:heh: it's been hard because of inflation and bills and the car markets been crazy...
I dont need a ps5 right now this minute...:heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been saving up for my car this year so i can start my own business...:heh: it's been hard because of inflation and bills and the car markets been crazy...

Do you breh, these dudes will sit here and fake act like they care about people being laid off and then try and crack on someone for going through financial difficulty.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I respect it, not falling with the crowd to look like a baller. I will always support frugal spending. that flex shyt is for children. from one adult to another, good for you, I dont care if it's 500 bucks or 10 dollars, I rock with it. do your thing man.:salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you breh, these dudes will sit here and fake act like they care about people being laid off and then try and crack on someone for going through financial difficulty.

I mean also $500 aint a steal right now... i mean it's fukking $500...:heh: for a game console...plus the games now $70... I got bigger things to do besides play video games...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:childplease: what are you talking about i'm still using my PS4... just played tonight...if i have a game system how can I NOT play games???:mjlol: make it make sense breh... if anything you should say that I'm not playing the current next gen games currently...:heh:
Okay last gen :Jimmyumad:
Looks like that's exactly what I did. :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why yall bullying him, he obviously don’t got the bread for a next gen console :dahell:
Nah fukk all that. He's all up in the video then mad when someone calls him out.

He doesn't need your little ass trying to be his daddy either.

Man been making excuses about why he ain't got bread for 6 years. He's single with no kids and no rent payments. He needs to get off his ass and stop being a bum ass nikka.

He needs to be doing less stan warring and more 6 figure 6 certing.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nah fukk all that. He's all up in the video then mad when someone calls him out.

Man been making excuses about why he ain't got bread for 6 years. He's single with no kids and no rent payments. He needs to get off his ass and stop being a bum ass nikka.

Exactly, that nikka need to post less and grind more. Once he level up then he can have a seat at the grown folks table. :ufdup:

There's absolutely no shame in falling back and getting your weight up. But when your shyt ain't up to par but you constantly popping off about ANYTHING you open yourself up to jokes and scrutiny. :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Exactly, that nikka need to post less and grind more. Once he level up then he can have a seat at the grown folks table. :ufdup:

There's absolutely no shame in falling back and getting your weight up. But when your shyt ain't up to par but you constantly popping off about ANYTHING you open yourself up to jokes and scrutiny. :manny:

the-wire-in-the-game.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Where's this energy for the two unemployed bots in this thread?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Where's this energy for the two unemployed bots in this thread?
They all have next gen consoles.

Meanwhile your Gump ass in here complaining about layoffs and cancel culture while also thumping your chest about buying a tesla like Elon musk didn't use tesla stock to purchase twitter and layoff half his staff in the name of "Free speech."

What is Dame Diddy, Dame daddy, or Dame dummy? :huhldup: