Microsoft to lay off 10,000 employees between now and March 31st. Gaming also said to be impacted.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I guess :manny: just annoying to constantly get threads bushed but then you see shyt like this thread go 17 pages

Got sony posters literally spamming this forum 40k posts in 2 years with bad info or with intent to rile up xbots but goes unchecked. Might as rename the arcadium to Sony Stans Only
this thread is a fact

why you upset?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you’re gloating over it? I hope you lose your job since you want to be an inconsiderate fukk. :manny:
:russ:ima grown ass adult whose been layed off and fired like everyone else on the planet

why are y'all acting butt hurt over this? Jesus Christ touch grass

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russ:ima grown ass adult whose been layed off and fired like everyone else on the planet

why are y'all acting butt hurt over this? Jesus Christ touch grass
I hope it happens to you again. You’re clearly a piece of shyt and proud of it. :manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I hope it happens to you again. You’re clearly a piece of shyt and proud of it. :manny:
:russ: xbox stan so hurt he stooping this low. crying about the thread while saying crazy shyt:mjlol:

this why y'all get banned .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this thread is a fact

why you upset?
Sony is also laying off employees? That most of the Microsoft employees layoffs are non game related? Also that theres a mega thread in the locker room about tech lay offs ?

That with the information known above, its a weasel sony stan making this thread to rile up the microsoft stan base here, while non sony stans get threads like this deleted/bushed or the posters themselves bushed :ld:

I mean what can we expect though I guess one of the mods is a 115 pound virgin movie snob geek that always hated the arcadium and the other is a sony stan himself

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sony is also laying off employees? That most of the Microsoft employees layoffs are non game related? Also that theres a mega thread in the locker room about tech lay offs ?

That with the information known above, its a weasel sony stan making this thread to rile up the microsoft stan base here, while non sony stans get threads like this deleted/bushed or the posters themselves bushed :ld:

I mean what can we expect though I guess one of the mods is a 115 pound virgin movie snob geek that always hated the arcadium and the other is a sony stan himself
:yeshrug:make a thread. who cares if you get banned . its a fukking forum go outside.

grown men crying on a forum this why we make fun of y'all

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ain’t bout to read thru this whole thread :unimpressed:

How is gaming affected?

On January 18, Microsoft laid off 10,000 employees across the company. These layoffs included gaming studios such as 343 Industries, The Coalition, ZeniMax Media, and Bethesda Game Studios

343/Halo campaign team is gone, coalition cancelled two in production games.. the rest who knows

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
On January 18, Microsoft laid off 10,000 employees across the company. These layoffs included gaming studios such as 343 Industries, The Coalition, ZeniMax Media, and Bethesda Game Studios

343/Halo campaign team is gone, coalition cancelled two in production games.. the rest who knows
Crazy for Bethesda Games to get acquired just for them to get laid off.