Microsoft to lay off 10,000 employees between now and March 31st. Gaming also said to be impacted.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
craig-1637338543243.jpg

On the dead marsupials that shyt scared the hell out of me after just waking up:damn:. Xbox brehs yall have my deepest sorrows.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They all have next gen consoles.

Meanwhile your Gump ass in here complaining about layoffs and cancel culture while also thumping your chest about buying a tesla like Elon musk didn't use tesla stock to purchase twitter and layoff half his staff in the name of "Free speech."

What is Dame Diddy, Dame daddy, or Dame dummy? :huhldup:

Hilarious how all my posts be on your mind like that lmao

Had no idea I bothered you like that :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Google had billion dollar acquisitions

Google just shut down stadia for good yesterday

But there no thread at the crack of dawn

And none of y'all care. It's as simple as that

Maybe cause this is a gaming forum and that doesn’t have shyt to do with gaming

*reads title of thread with fry gif face

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah fukk all that. He's all up in the video then mad when someone calls him out.

He doesn't need your little ass trying to be his daddy either.

Man been making excuses about why he ain't got bread for 6 years. He's single with no kids and no rent payments. He needs to get off his ass and stop being a bum ass nikka.

He needs to be doing less stan warring and more 6 figure 6 certing.

This is fukking hilarious!?!::laff: irl I can choose to buy the ps5 right now IF I WANTED but apparently there's a thing called priorities and PS5 is at the bottom. Im personally still waiting for that price drop I will never pay $500 for a console. Period. Y'all suckers paid over $500+tax. And just because I don't have a PS5 right now means nothing to me ask yourself why is it important to you...:sas2:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is fukking hilarious!?!::laff: irl I can choose to buy the ps5 right now IF I WANTED but apparently there's a thing called priorities and PS5 is at the bottom. Im personally still waiting for that price drop I will never pay $500 for a console. Period. Y'all suckers paid over $500+tax. And just because I don't have a PS5 right now means nothing to me ask yourself why is it important to you...:sas2:

Folks shyt on you, but you're speaking the gospel. Like as a Nintenbreh with a struggle Switch and a lit Steam Deck, looking at the PS5...beyond Gran Turismo 7 and Demon Souls Remastered, I really don't give a shyt about the PS5 (then again I got burnt by Sony one too many times). The Xbox Series S plays almost the same damn games on my Steam Deck. So overall, this gen just plain sucks:francis:. If you feel confident with your PS4, no judgment. shyt, I would cop one just to play Driveclub and Knack but :mjlol:, I'm straight with that struggling ass system.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I can afford to buy the things I want. And things I can't afford I don't go around obsessively joining in discussion about them.

Clearly you want a PS5, but can't afford it.
You also need a car, but can't afford it.

Meanwhile you have 125k posts here. Since we're talking about priorities, probably need to log off and get your money up.

I'd rather see a black man accomplish something than proudly whining everyday about how life ain't fair. :francis:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Funny how you quote me then try and say some shyt like this when I put you in your place.

:umad:

Put me in my place? :mjlol:

You just showed everyone how much of a complete weirdo you are by how you need to spin recent posts I made into some corny disingenuous gotcha bullshyt like a fukking reddit cac :heh:

Like I said crodie, keep the same energy for the unemployed bots in here. They dont do shyt but shyt post when they should be applying to jobs (according to you), but for some reason you're Ray Charles to the bullshyt. I wonder why. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can afford to buy the things I want. And things I can't afford I don't go around obsessively joining in discussion about them.

Clearly you want a PS5, but can't afford it.
You also need a car, but can't afford it.

Meanwhile you have 125k posts here. Since we're talking about priorities, probably need to log off and get your money up.

I'd rather see a black man accomplish something than proudly whining everyday about how life ain't fair. :francis:

I work everyday doesn't mean that I posting all day and do nothing. :heh: I'm going to work right now. Don't worry about my number of posts.:heh: like I said priorities my friend. PS5 is at the bottom. People have a life outside of gaming :manny: but I will come on here and engage in these console wars whenever I feel like it. Whether I'm past gen or next gen...:mjpls: and you can take that to the bank... And again I can afford a PS5 right now but choose not to buy one...