Microsoft to lay off 10,000 employees between now and March 31st. Gaming also said to be impacted.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
bc020f7d-3fe0-4607-b664-ae381491c24a_text.gif

:heh:
Okay last gen :Jimmyumad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aight my bad, ya'll in here trying to defend this shyt tho.

Yes business is business, but you ain't going to see me trying to defend bad business practices.
Don’t think anyone “defended” it either as there’s nothing to really to defend.

Only thing people have done is talk about why the layoffs happened and the state of the industry and the economy as a whole.

And in the context of business it’s actually “bad” business to NOT cut jobs that aren’t producing profit.

Now you can talk about wether it’s bad morally, but that’s a whole different conversation.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t think anyone “defended” it either as there’s nothing to really to defend.

Only thing people have done is talk about why the layoffs happened and the state of the industry and the economy as a whole.
I see that as defending it.

"But so and so had layoffs too"

"Someone else will hire them"

Honestly, I might just look at it differently, which is cool. If you weren't defending them I can't argue with you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see that as defending it.

"But so and so had layoffs too"

"Someone else will hire them"

Honestly, I might just look at it differently, which is cool. If you weren't defending them I can't argue with you.
It’s only “defending” if you are “attacking”

You Sony stans chose to attack instead of engaging reasonable discourse:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its funny that you feel any attack against microsoft is something you have to defend. :sas2:
Again i didn’t defend anything.i tried to just talk about the news and you goofys went into crazy land as usual.

When the TLR thread on the subject is more reasonable you know y’all done gone crazy with it:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You clearly don't game. Just play stan wars. :manny:

:childplease: what are you talking about i'm still using my PS4... just played tonight...if i have a game system how can I NOT play games???:mjlol: make it make sense breh... if anything you should say that I'm not playing the current next gen games currently...:heh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: what are you talking about i'm still using my PS4... just played tonight...if i have a game system how can I NOT play games???:mjlol: make it make sense breh... if anything you should say that I'm not playing the current next gen games currently...:heh:
damn shame u missed Tsushima Directors Cut, Rift Apart, Returnal, etc. id hop on those. its been 2 years now. FF16 aint gonna wait for you this year, time to level up. Forbidden West at 30FPS aint the wave, its time to move forward:picard: