Daps
Jim-Ryan_SIE-scaled.jpg

Jim Ryan once again inspiring others to step up their game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see the problem back in the 90’s games cost well over 60$, some were 70 and then we had Phantasy Star 4 which was damn near 100$!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Incoming early 2023: Gamepass also gets price increase
Family plan is $5 and just came out so I doubt that goes up. But if it did? So now its $30 a month, $6 per head instead of $5 :umad:
Gamepass could be $300 a year and they would still brag about it.
Revy the broken record....games and movies aren't consumed the same. Access to 6,000 videos games for x a month is pointless when you only have time for a couple games a month, if that. People are out here bragging about rented access...not the games they play....not the actual games they've beaten....not the games they love that are only available on their console...their bragging about access....rented...access.
You know, you have so much negative things to say about a service. What happened to you man?
You used to LOVE SERVICES...
Or shyt, lets get down to the nits n grits..
Im rocking Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, and Crunchy Roll at the moment.
Now why the fukk do you have these "services" when you can buy the UHD's at $30 a pop. Thats less than half the price of the games you say we should buy (fukkin renters :scusthov:)

EXPOSED!!!

They are literally...sitting at a buffet....eating only the french fries....and bragging about "but look at all this food I COULD have eaten brehs!!!"
:dahell:
You do realize we can still buy whatever the fukk we want, the service doesn't stop anyone from buying. And most of us have stated we have bought more games since getting gamepass. Not the other way around,. Statistics show this as well, its not an isolated development :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Speaking of old forum post...
Only thing thats gonna keep me on Netflix is their new original anime series.

They got cyberpunk by studio trigger and witcher anime from the voltron/avatar guys.
You can tell netflix really cut back on the budgets, watching sweet tooth
And this was AFTER THE PRICE INCREASE which is what the threads are about where these post came from :merchant:
So he's ok with paying price increases for "Sweet Tooth" but not for a buffet. And the buffet hasn't gone up in price ever, and as of this moment there is no announcement of one. If they do, how much? We can discuss that when it happens, until then you got to do better :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Family plan is $5 and just came out so I doubt that goes up. But if it did? So now its $30 a month, $6 per head instead of $5 :umad:

You know, you have so much negative things to say about a service. What happened to you man?
You used to LOVE SERVICES...
Or shyt, lets get down to the nits n grits..

Now why the fukk do you have these "services" when you can buy the UHD's at $30 a pop. Thats less than half the price of the games you say we should buy (fukkin renters :scusthov:)

EXPOSED!!!

:dahell:
You do realize we can still buy whatever the fukk we want, the service doesn't stop anyone from buying. And most of us have stated we have bought more games since getting gamepass. Not the other way around,. Statistics show this as well, its not an isolated development :francis:
Why you coming in here with this level of research trying to derail some jokes? :hhh:
:blessed:Gimme a hug breh.
Matter fact text me. Let's play a round or two of Warzone Duos. :whoa:
Correction. :skip:
Don't text me. :pachaha:
I don't accept messages from green text bubble gang. :ufdup:
I know the green text bubble gang when I see them... and you....you're green text bubble gang all the way. :youngsabo:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah. That's a terrible comparison though. I use it to create products I sell for a significant profit.
Does the subscription devalue the product considering you like most users don’t use the majority of items in the suite?

Wasn’t the initial complaint that you’re paying for games you don’t use and don’t own so why should that be considered valuable?

The same obviously holds for adobe CC.

So if premiere and after affects 2 of the dozen products in the service that you use regularly justifies the value why wouldn’t a gamer who plays 12 of the 275 games on game pass in a year not experience the same value?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does the subscription devalue the product considering you like most users don’t use the majority of items in the suite?

Wasn’t the initial complaint that you’re paying for games you don’t use and don’t own so why should that be considered valuable?

The same obviously holds for adobe CC.

So if premiere and after affects 2 of the dozen products in the service that you use regularly justifies the value why wouldn’t a gamer who plays 12 of the 275 games on game pass in a year not experience the same value?
Breh. I’m not gonna get into the numbers here but trust me, that comparison is terrible as it pertains to me. That Adobe sub pays for it self exponentially. That’s a business piece of software. I’m not using it as a hobbyist.
Court (@PS5 ) brought up Netflix and what not which is a much more valid counter.