Microsoft raises game prices to 70 dollars

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass price will increase by $3, so you better do your gold trick ASAP. I have gold expiring this month and already loaded up on 3 years of gold

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting. But given the fact that Game Pass still cost the same and all these games are available on it day one who is actually buying these games for full price?

As long as they keep the Gold conversion process who really cares about the monthly price?

Hardcore Fans

Sony Stan's and ain't sub that don't want to cop to "fight the power"

And people that like physical media

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbots on social media: “So THATS what inflation means, makes complete sense game prices haven’t been raised in 20 years”

d2aeaad763f4e8004c4fc5ba13abd83d.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hardcore Fans

Sony Stan's and ain't sub that don't want to cop to "fight the power"

And people that like physical media
If you have Game Pass you can wait for a sale on these games because you can play them day one on that membership.

The Activision purchase made this inevitable though. They weren't going to lower the price of Call of Duty to $60. They also wouldn't do it just on Xbox while keeping the $70 price on PlayStation. Once those first party studios start releasing more games I'm expecting to see the price of Game Pass go up to at least $15 for the normal one and $20 for the Ultimate. If they close the Gold conversion I'm out. I'll simply sub if they release a game I want in a given month and cancel the next month.