“Microsoft is gonna ruin the games industry……

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s only space for a few GOW type games a year.

The industry has become Huge game or bust.

This has been being talked about for years. His perspective isn’t new. So many companies dying. Even Ubisoft on their last leg.

GOW style games are not what’s sustaining sony. Even sony admits that.
Hasn’t it always been like that tho? 3 or 4 big games a year.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m just speaking to what’s right friend

I already asked you to stop with the “white man” angle as you yourself have a troubled past on this site with your record of cac/c00nin.

Be better friend
Nah I don’t, I think you’re still upset about the Kyrie thread… but that’s ok brother. I forgive you.

Continue to post half-truths. and twist words to get your shyt off :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hasn’t it always been like that tho? 3 or 4 big games a year.
Did you watch the video?

How many studios have closed over the last 2 decades.

There’s less and less AA and AAA games every year.

Things like gamepass and streaming/mobile are creating a lane for those games again as of late.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah I don’t, I think you’re still upset about the Kyrie thread… but that’s ok brother. I forgive you.

Continue to post half-truths. and twist words to get your shyt off :hubie:
If i am wrong i apologize. But i thought i remembered you getting banned for saying some questionable shyt.

Either way, you can stop with the “white man” shyt. Just stick to the facts buddy.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch the video?

How many studios have closed over the last 2 decades.

There’s less and less AA and AAA games every year.

Things like gamepass and streaming/mobile are creating a lane for those games again as of late.
Eh agree to diagree. Indies and AA titles have been coming back strong over the last 8-10 years. Without gamepass.

AAA titles still sell like hotcakes for the most part, there might be less of them, but they still sell

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Eh agree to diagree. Indies and AA titles have been coming back strong over the last 8-10 years. Without gamepass.

AAA titles still sell like hotcakes for the most part, there might be less of them, but they still sell
Screen_20Shot_202019-01-30_20at_203_43_45_20PM.png

Console market has been stuck for decades. Adjust that for inflation and how much a game costs to make these days and there just isn’t that much money to go around.

Indies and smaller games have found a lane by being on mobile/pc/gamepass/cheap sales/FTP all that kinda stuff because there’s just no room for those games as traditional marketed and sold games like GOW.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched the video, but covid really helped the gaming and console markets as well as streaming and sub services. It was a shove into the direction things were already headed but with force.

If covid never happen, I don't think PS5 sell like they are selling now and I don't think people are as earger and open to sub and streaming as they are now.

I also think physical copies of games would be slightly more popular still.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Screen_20Shot_202019-01-30_20at_203_43_45_20PM.png

Console market has been stuck for decades. Adjust that for inflation and how much a game costs to make these days and there just isn’t that much money to go around.

Indies and smaller games have found a lane by being on mobile/pc/gamepass/cheap sales/FTP all that kinda stuff because there’s just no room for those games as traditional marketed and sold games like GOW.
That’s what I’m saying. AA/indies have never been in the same space as the AAA games. But they still sell if good.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s what I’m saying. AA/indies have never been in the same space as the AAA games. But they still sell if good.
That’s not true.

90s 2000s had lots of middle ground franchises and developers that don’t exist anymore in the $60 console space.

Look how many franchises sony themselves have had to throw in the bushes. It’s either a huge game like GOW or they don’t make it.

It’s just like movies now. Either it has to be a huge blockbuster or it needs to go to streaming.