“Microsoft is gonna ruin the games industry……

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
1) MS isn't an underdog. They don't need to catch up by consuming publishers, because they're not behind.

2) Their claims about not being able to grow the Xbox brand without consuming Activision/Blizzard is bullshyt. It's going to be bullshyt when they try it again in the future.

3) There are no comparisons to be made between them and another platform holder, because what they're doing is unique and should be addressed from that unique angle. All this other stuff is just muddying the waters.
We talking about xbox nikka. Not productivity software and cloud storage :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
[half-truths]

You are correct, nobody cared, so why you list all them like it ment something.:stopitslime:

Like i said, y’all just want sony to win. None of those studios posed a threat so you didn’t care. Call of duty and Elder Scrolls do, so y’all now twisting your brains into these hypocritical semantical arguments to call foul on xbox.

In reality you just gotta accept it. Sony isn’t gonna be allowed to just run over everyone anymore :manny:
The list was to show how this isn't a one-sided affair. And that the comparisons are superficial at best.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not MS. Or share MS' vision for the future of the industry. Dropping Sony is an easy decision to make if/when that becomes their primary focus.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1) MS isn't an underdog. They don't need to catch up by consuming publishers, because they're not behind.

2) Their claims about not being able to grow the Xbox brand without consuming Activision/Blizzard is bullshyt. It's going to be bullshyt when they try it again in the future.

3) There are no comparisons to be made between them and another platform holder, because what they're doing is unique and should be addressed from that unique angle. All this other stuff is just muddying the waters.
1) What do you call the 3rd place participant :comeon:

2) I asked you for quotes of these claims before and you couldn’t produce them.

3) It’s only “unique” when you do the sony stan jewelz game. In reality publisher, devs, ip, talent, and everything else’s has been sold, purchased and merged since the games industry existed.