Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I’m assuming Bethesda is gonna pull a fallout 4 and release starfield the year it’s announced

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
SEGA keeps coming up but what's really to be gained from that?

Konami would be interesting.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The idea that MS dropped 7.5 billi to keep everything multiplat is hilarious.
This
Got a PC for that one chief.
Ah yes, the typical Sony stan who morphs into a PC gamer when all else fails. I never see you in PC threads, tell me sir. Is your PC next gen ready? Can it do 4k/120 with Ray tracing or is your PC like a ps4 on paper? I bet your PC would get outperformed by the series s :francis:
with that being said, sony still grabs the sales crown... so be prepared for that weirdo kickback
xbox has a very very very long way to go before they can take down all of asia. It will be closer (that shyt dont matter to me as long as I get to play games)
but in the grand scheme, Sony aint going nowhere... they got too much pull on the other side of the globe.
Why are we talking about Asia?
Asia doesn't fukk with Sony like that, north america is by far the biggest market for consoles which is why the ps3 launched here first. As of one year ago there ps4 sold 8 million systems in Japan. Go head look it up, then realize talking about Asia was just a way for Sony fanboys to battle with the fact the 360 was dominating Sony in America. This upcoming gen, whoever wins america wins the war. The rest of the world can catch up later but America is the only battlefield that truly matters...
SEGA keeps coming up but what's really to be gained from that?

Konami would be interesting.
Portfolio bruh, sega has a larger library of hit franchises than most. And sega been a competitor to nintendo since the 80's so this is a way for Sega of america to get the backing sega of Japan never gave. Shenmue could be finished properly, Sonic can have new games on gamepass and other hits that'll play well on the small screen (xcloud) which competes in the handheld market. My phone+ Kishi controller equals more advanced nintendo switch. It would make more sense to you if Microsoft has a dedicated handheld device. I'm saying they do, most don't realize it yet tho...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
3537898-3429836-3428861-1449450532566%2B%281%29.png
I am getting both. I never stan video game companies. You on a prove it trial to me.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This

Ah yes, the typical Sony stan who morphs into a PC gamer when all else fails. I never see you in PC threads, tell me sir. Is your PC next gen ready? Can it do 4k/120 with Ray tracing or is your PC like a ps4 on paper? I bet your PC would get outperformed by the series s :francis:

Asia doesn't fukk with Sony like that, north america is by far the biggest market for consoles which is why the ps3 launched here first. As of one year ago there ps4 sold 8 million systems in Japan. Go head look it up, then realize talking about Asia was just a way for Sony fanboys to battle with the fact the 360 was dominating Sony in America. This upcoming gen, whoever wins america wins the war. The rest of the world can catch up later but America is the only battlefield that truly matters...

Portfolio bruh, sega has a larger library of hit franchises than most. And sega been a competitor to nintendo since the 80's so this is a way for Sega of america to get the backing sega of Japan never gave. Shenmue could be finished properly, Sonic can have new games on gamepass and other hits that'll play well on the small screen (xcloud) which competes in the handheld market. My phone+ Kishi controller equals more advanced nintendo switch. It would make more sense to you if Microsoft has a dedicated handheld device. I'm saying they do, most don't realize it yet tho...
How did you get the hall of shame for this forum? You are pretty informative.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How did you get the hall of shame for this forum? You are pretty informative.
My narratives don't fit with the accepted standards of the majority :manny:

Like I can show ppl how black ppl are the natives of america. It's been logged

I wonder what @itsyoung!! has to say about the video above. I really would like his input

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This

(Millions of units)
USA:
PS4: 20.06
Xbone: 17.92

Europe (including UK)
PS4: 22.35
Xbone: 7.72

Japan
PS4: 4.49
Xbone: 0.08 (!)

Rest of the world (and Asia, excluding Japan)
PS4: 9.49
Xbone: 3.2

Xbox didnt even sell a million units in Asia :yeshrug: the biggest difference is Europe easily with a nonexistent market for Xbox in Asia ... my point still stands
at least you tried to come with some sort of logic though I respect that a little. The other whole point is calling console sales a "war" that's where you look super clownish
you could take the retro sega's and nintendos and still call that shyt a W money wise ... if you are only focused on someone elses money that shyt is wild weirdo territory:wow: sony will always have international fanbase that's the whole point of the weirdo fandom in the first place. When you see cornball comic con shyt you see awkward kids FROM AMERICA dressed up like Asian video game characters. They dont do that shyt out there dressed like American shyt :heh: The fandom will always be one sided towards international play. I dont know how you figured saying America is the "war" and the rest of the world can catch up.... America will never be the leader in gaming. That also proves exactly what i've been saying about microsoft anyways... they had the budget and just jumped into this shyt for the residual ... for them to take the 360 ... and then be that close for last generation is jokes in itself.

so realistically for you to have no point in saying "Asia doesn't fukk with Sony like that" and basing bullshyt on "USA is the battleground" because majority of systems are sold here.... what's the point since both consoles basically sold 20 million here regardless. How is that a L for anyone? :wtf: Imagine selling 17 million and sony sells 20 million and you're like ...."I guess I lost" :mjlol: nikka that is a huge fukking win for both companies. Why direct your own angle on an argument, for the prosperous side and ignore the fact that Xbox doesnt even sell a million at all in Japan :hhh: "asia doesnt fukk with sony like that"
fetchimage

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@MeachTheMonster @PS5 @Leasy
Brehs I just realized that the Bethesda studios makes games fast. :banderas:

MachineGames (Wolfenstein team) made 2 games and 2 expansions(Youngblood, Old Blood) in the past 6 years. It's already confirmed that Wolfenstein 3 is in development, they're last game was last year, so we're most likely 3 years from it.

2022:
Hellblade 2, Wolfenstein 3, Forza, plus Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

Us Gamepass users gon be feasting :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@MeachTheMonster @PS5 @Leasy
Brehs I just realized that the Bethesda studios makes games fast. :banderas:

MachineGames (Wolfenstein team) made 2 games and 2 expansions(Youngblood, Old Blood) in the past 6 years. It's already confirmed that Wolfenstein 3 is in development, they're last game was last year, so we're most likely 3 years from it.

2022:
Hellblade 2, Wolfenstein 3, Forza, plus Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo.

Us Gamepass users gon be feasting :damn:

shyt yeah Xbox about to kill it this generation. Phil actually got to start with a clean slate and it is showing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what Microsoft is selling with sounding all altruistic about being able to play wherever you want, on any device you want. They're full of shyt. They still need people to buy an Xbox in order to subscribe to Game Pass. fukk PC. PC is a premium and elitist experience that you're going to spend more for than any console. They still need Xbox, and they need exclusives. They're not spending $7 billion and have their bangers come out on PS5 at the same time. No, they need people to buy an Xbox to play that hot title. A lot of who may already have a PS5. Once the game is like game of the year status, they they'll let it go to Sony.
Microsoft’s new Xbox app will let you stream Xbox One games to your iPhone

This seems like the move. Once you have an Xbox, you'll literally just need a screen+device that can run the Xbox app and it's game on. This is more of an incentive to cop games digitally as well.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I remember when Microsoft bought Rare and the salt was tremendous then. Like, there are some really hurt people when it comes to this topic that makes the Rare purchase pale in comparison.

Everyone used to talk their shyt, now they realized that Microsoft isn't here to bullshyt no more, nikkas rocking the :mjcry:

Just buy an Xbox, PC or stream on mobile. Multiple ways to play. All of this angst reads like entitlement.