Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I look forward to seeing how this all plays out Sony may end up with some new IP's outta this who knows:ld:
Each generation brings new IPs, Sony will definitely have some new ones and now hopefully, MS will have something interesting that will make owning an Xbox worth the time.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Each generation brings new IPs, Sony will definitely have some new ones and now hopefully, MS will have something interesting that will make owning an Xbox worth the time.

Same thread I was thinking reading this thread...The past few years MS purchased a shyt load of studios so going with the odds - a few of those lesser studios will drop new franchise AAA games....

MS is playing with tthe house money right now...the odss are on their side

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
3537898-3429836-3428861-1449450532566%2B%281%29.png

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this is my favorite thread of all time and I been at the forefront for years telling yall idiots to fall back
I got 7 billion reasons why nikkas are wrong in this bytch

I said it in another thread, and I'll say it again just to rub the shyt in.... because I've been posting this shyt for years
nikkas literally used Pandemic money to buy that shyt with no qualms :yeshrug:
people keep refuting the game studios being shook to limit themselves... why would they be shook... they got like a billion each :russ:

LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING YOU DONT PLAY WITH MONEY.... this is what happens when you cry and talk shyt that nobody cares about... now you got a company that dwarfs your shyt doing whatever they want to flex on you. nikkas will straight up buy SONY, keep being grown ass weirdos and you'll get your wish. Microsoft has infinite resources y'all gotta please be careful with this shyt :youngsabo: gotta just enjoy shyt ... if it wasnt for PS fanboys this shyt would have never happened... you literally just gifted millions of people mad free shyt because you are insecure :sas1: I play both systems but I roll with xbox normally....if people wanted to play those PS exclusives they would have bought a PS... I dont see why Sony people turn shyt into an argument... this is what happens. Its the equivalent to always hyping up your bytch and shytting on your friend ... your friend is about to fukk your bytch you need to fall back. The dude is chilling and doing his thing, you just put a target on yourself, now you wanna cry. Even the bytch knows fukking with your friend is your weak spot... you gotta stay away from that shyt.

even just dropping the system tied into the online subscription was genius ... you basically HAVE to use that shyt anyways. Now you get the top games for free too :banderas: they are just giving shyt away at this point.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
with that being said, sony still grabs the sales crown... so be prepared for that weirdo kickback
xbox has a very very very long way to go before they can take down all of asia. It will be closer (that shyt dont matter to me as long as I get to play games)
but in the grand scheme, Sony aint going nowhere... they got too much pull on the other side of the globe.