Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How dare you wear a lakers jersey, you don’t even play for the team
This is the equivalent of fans crying over how much money the owner spends on coaches.

End of the day, it won’t affect you. But at least I know you realize you’re doing this because you’re bored and not playing the games. :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not excluding anything. Just speaking on the numbers we actually have for comparison.

Your guys argument is that Sea of theives is this trash game that nobody cares about and gamers are just in love with and clamoring for sony titles.

You have to admit by the numbers, Sea of theives seems to have made just as much an impact on “gamers” as something like Horizon? no?
Horizon 2 years after its original release,sure.

compared to what rare did previous generations. Not even close

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent of fans crying over how much money the owner spends on coaches.

End of the day, it won’t affect you. But at least I know you realize you’re doing this because you’re bored and not playing the games. :umad:
Unfortunately, as a consumer, mega mergers do affect me and many other gamers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Horizon 2 years after its original release,sure.

compared to what rare did previous generations. Not even close
SOT has been out for 5 years.

No other Rare game has even sniffed 30 million people.

Might not fit with your opinion, but i’m sure Rare are happy where they are.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t think repeated the same rehashed Stan arguments will have any affect on the merger whatsoever.

But riddle me this, how will xbox games being available on Switch, Steam, or shield harm you as a consumer? :pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
SOT has been out for 5 years.

No other Rare game has even sniffed 30 million people.

Might not fit with your opinion, but i’m sure Rare are happy where they are.
I’m speaking as a consumer here. I don’t care about how much money they made. Talking about game quality.

You’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks SoT trumps the rest of rares catalogue

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think repeated the same rehashed Stan arguments will have any affect on the merger whatsoever.

But riddle me this, how will xbox games being available on Switch, Steam, or shield harm you as a consumer? :pachaha:
You can simply read my posts on this topic, but since you already know how the discussion is going to go, you tell me

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You can simply read my posts on this topic, but since you already know how the discussion is going to go, you tell me
You’ve already admitted you’re just here for Stan wars. Why waste my time reading anything you’re saying when you’ve already admitted your purpose here is disingenuous :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I think people read that part wrong, its not xbox games, just COD

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You’ve already admitted you’re just here for Stan wars. Why waste my time reading anything you’re saying when you’ve already admitted your purpose here is disingenuous :pachaha:
Where did I admit that? I’m here for discussion.

Only thing I’ve admitted is I don’t like the acitivison merger. Nothing disingenuous about that

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think people read that part wrong, its not xbox games, just COD

No one did. They’re just grouped together because it’s Xbox games being on multiple platforms that didn’t previously exist. :manny:

Point is, if you really want to play a game you’ll buy whatever platform you need to play it.

Nothing changes from how things currently operate or have always operated in the gaming space.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And with this you play the back and forth game. In one post you are just cheering on your favorite team, in the next post you wanna pretend to be standing on some moral consumer ground.

Reality is, if you actually looked at the facts of what going on with this merger it only stands to benefit most everyone involved except for sonys pockets.

But of course you gotta fight for your team to win :wow:
I’m speaking as a consumer here. I don’t care about how much money they made. Talking about game quality.

You’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks SoT trumps the rest of rares catalogue
other than the 30 million players that have enjoyed SOT….sure :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But it’s already on Sony platforms…

That’s the issue.
Those old games will remain on Sony’s platform :sas2:

Just like destiny 2 will remain on all platforms, but we don’t realistically expect all of Bungie’s new products to be multiplat :manny: