Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nobody care about your opinion.
c2f9d2799f4506e7467599b75fb4ce579b49cb4ab6ca2e123a0d73a73bdc66e6.png

ab8ef3b45af7fb9b9b339b636a8a480d6e963e5d1c27d305ff6dc2ec08e3ab34.png

Sony games supposed to be so great and sought after “prestige titles” that make gamers like WinB jealous and sony stan’s excited :mjlol:

And “shell of it’s former self” Rare consistently outperforming those games.

I don’t know what else to tell you breh. I thought you said you were into “facts” :ohhh:
Who would have known that a GAAS game outperforms a single player game a 3+ years after its release.

Shocking…

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This isn’t true. They had over 10 million players before the game even came to steam.

It was pretty deserted. I know because I invested too many hours into it. The Steam stimulus was such a boon. It was rotting on the Windows stores and Xbox platforms.

H:I had a quarter million concurrent players at some point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nobody care about your opinion.
c2f9d2799f4506e7467599b75fb4ce579b49cb4ab6ca2e123a0d73a73bdc66e6.png

ab8ef3b45af7fb9b9b339b636a8a480d6e963e5d1c27d305ff6dc2ec08e3ab34.png

Sony games supposed to be so great and sought after “prestige titles” that make gamers like WinB jealous and sony stan’s excited :mjlol:

And “shell of it’s former self” Rare consistently outperforming those games.

I don’t know what else to tell you breh. I thought you said you were into “facts” :ohhh:
Show off hands. What would y’all rather have? Horizon or Sea of Thieves?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was pretty deserted. I know because I invested too many hours into it. The Steam stimulus was such a boon. It was rotting on the Windows stores and Xbox platforms.

H:I had a quarter million concurrent players at some point.
They released lots of updates over time. The game is still popular on xbox now. It wasn’t just the steam release that made the game popular.
Who would have known that a GAAS game outperforms a single player game a year after release.

Shocking…
All i been hearing is how gaas games are failing left and right:ohhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk no they can't a single player game that doesn't bring in money year in and year out. Sony knows this and thats why they don't want the deal to go through. Sony was making fukking boatloads of money with COD and now it's under Microsoft umbrella. It's over.
Thank you. So what happens when MS buys more publishers/IPs?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They released lots of updates over time. The game is still popular on xbox now. It wasn’t just the steam release that made the game popular.

All i been hearing is how gaas games are failing left and right:ohhh:
Well I guess I'll make this simple for you. Which game do you think has had more lifetime sales? Horizon ZD or Sea of Thieves. Lets check google.

Now if Sea of Thieves is at 20m in sales, let me know.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y’all arguing about this same shyt over 50-11 threads and not a single one of y’all works for Sony, microsoft, not ABK. :pachaha:

Some point y’all just gotta play the games you like and if they aren’t on your favorite console buy it or don’t.
No shyt, you going to post this in every topic we have a discussion in?

Ol you can’t talk about a company unless you work there ass nikkas

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well I guess I'll make this simple for you. Which game do you think has had more lifetime sales? Horizon ZD or Sea of Thieves. Lets check google.

Now if Sea of Thieves is at 20m in sales, let me know.
Sea of thieves total sales numbers are not known.

But it sold lots more than horizon on steam and has now cleared over 30-35 million players.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sea of thieves total sales numbers are not known.

But it sold lots more than horizon on steam and has now cleared over 30-35 million players.
So we’re just going to exclude sales on the PlayStation now? Even though the majority of people who played it was on PlayStation?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No shyt, you going to post this in every topic we have a discussion in?

Ol you can’t talk about a company unless you work there ass nikkas
i haven’t even read through this entire thread but if I had to guess y’all are talking about the same shyt. So spare me the histrionics.

Thread likely going like this:

Meach: it’s just business. Sony Stan’s are just being emotional.

Gizmo: you ain’t got no games

Meach: Sony Stan’s :mjlol:

You: I just don’t like mergers

Meach: where was that during the Bungie acquisition

Also Meach: sony stans :mjlol:

Rekka: dapping all Sony Stan posts

And I’m sure we’re somehow arguing about sea of thieves and forspoken despite it having nothing to do with this.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i haven’t even read through this entire thread but if I had to guess y’all are talking about the same shyt. So spare me the histrionics.

Thread likely going like this:

Meach: it’s just business. Sony Stan’s are just being emotional.

Gizmo: you ain’t got no games

Meach: Sony Stan’s :mjlol:

You: I just don’t like mergers

Meach: where was that during the Bungie acquisition

Also Meach: sony stans :mjlol:

Rekka: dapping all Sony Stan posts

And I’m sure we’re somehow arguing about sea of thieves and forspoken despite it having nothing to do with this.
How dare you wear a lakers jersey, you don’t even play for the team

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So we’re just going to exclude sales on the PlayStation now? Even though the majority of people who played it was on PlayStation?
I’m not excluding anything. Just speaking on the numbers we actually have for comparison.

Your guys argument is that Sea of theives is this trash game that nobody cares about and gamers are just in love with and clamoring for sony titles.

You have to admit by the numbers, Sea of theives seems to have made just as much an impact on “gamers” as something like Horizon? no?