Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, what I was saying is that you what you said is too much like right.

I said years ago that you'll see Gamepass end up as an option on Playstation Consoles. IMO as early as the PS6.... :sas2:
Prophet.
:salute:

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens this gen. Clearly Microsoft doesn’t give a fukk about consoles and want to be the Netflix of gaming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not a chance in hell. Nintendo ain’t desperate to hoe out they exclusives. You will be lucky to get a Mario skin in Minecraft.

Phil: "Now that we are letting Xbox Exclusives and Call Of Duty back on Nintendo can you guys slide us a Mario or Zelda game on Xbox :gladbron: "

Nintendo Execs:

full

Phil:
homelander-reversed.gif

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So need to stop being Anti-gamer and give people that own a PlayStation console owners the option to have game pass on it. I’m sure they can make a deal that they get a certain percentage to have the service on there.

They can still keep their exclusives and can enjoy Xbox games.
Sony needs to stop being anti gamer and make their games free of charge.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony needs to stop being anti gamer and make their games free of charge.
Are films on Netflix free? Are Kindle Unlimited books free? Are Spotify albums free? I don’t know why you keep implying that stuff in subscription services are free. It’s not. You pay for the service.

There’s more than one business model. Other models have actually proven more lucrative than selling the game. Fortnite with its battle pass has proven that.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are films on Netflix free? Are Kindle Unlimited books free? Are Spotify albums free? I don’t know why you keep implying that stuff in subscription services are free. It’s not. You pay for the service.

There’s more than one business model. Other models have actually proven more lucrative than selling the game. Fortnite with its battle pass has proven that.
That was clearly a sarcastic post :mjtf: