Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And with this you play the back and forth game. In one post you are just cheering on your favorite team, in the next post you wanna pretend to be standing on some moral consumer ground.

Reality is, if you actually looked at the facts of what going on with this merger it only stands to benefit most everyone involved except for sonys pockets.

But of course you gotta fight for your team to win :wow:

other than the 30 million players that have enjoyed SOT….sure :ehh:
Odd thing is in this exchange I didn’t mention Sony once until you brought them up.

I have a PC and PS5 (switch as well). I’ll once again say if Sony buys take 2 or something I’ll have the same type of responses. If you can’t understand that it is what it is

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Odd thing is in this exchange I didn’t mention Sony once until you brought them up.

I have a PC and PS5 (switch as well). I’ll once again say if Sony buys take 2 or something I’ll have the same type of responses. If you can’t understand that it is what it is

:manny:
Cheer on your favorite team then hide your hands brehs :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Those old games will remain on Sony’s platform :sas2:

Just like destiny 2 will remain on all platforms, but we don’t realistically expect all of Bungie’s new products to be multiplat :manny:
Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Microsoft said the exact same thing about call of duty, but your panties are in a wad.

You’re just being a Stan. We know call of duty won’t be an Xbox exclusive for at least 10 years.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft said the exact same thing about call of duty, but your panties are in a wad.

You’re just being a Stan. We know call of duty won’t be an Xbox exclusive for at least 10 years.

Future Games, they're not only talking about Destiny.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have no rebuttal and post smilies instead, brehs.
There’s nothing to rebut, you all over the place.

In one post you are waving your pom poms, the next post you’re talking about protecting consumers by fighting for less people to have access to activision games, then you started talking about your pc.

I don’t know what the fukk u want me to respond to at this point :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing to rebut, you all over the place.

In one post you are waving your pom poms, the next post you’re talking about protecting consumers fighting for less people to have access to activision games, then you started talking about your pc.

I don’t know what the fukk u want me to respond to at this point :mjlol:
For the most part, I'm responding to what you're posting.

I'm just trying to give you insight on why I'm posting about the merger. Problem is it doesn't fit in with your point that only "sony stans" don't want the acquisition to go through.

In either case if you're having a hard time coming up with responses that's on you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Phil Spencer's words don't really mean much. And my concern isn't about CoD.

You're a fukking stan yourself, so go somewhere with that :mjlol: