Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Owning something doesn't count as a badge of objectivity. :camby:
Xbox elite controller is better so I use it for all my shooters and most games I play with other folks.

Gamepass is nice since there’s a good enough stream of new and older titles that come through that allows me to play them.

PS+ is nice because as an adult and parent I don’t have as much time or need to rush through games on day one.

So there’s a constant stream of great games I have to play without shelling out 70$ every time.

If you enjoy gaming then you should have gamepass and ps+ and you don’t have to worry about what these companies are doing with their M&A.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Xbox elite controller is better so I use it for all my shooters and most games I play with other folks.

Gamepass is nice since there’s a good enough stream of new and older titles that come through that allows me to play them.

PS+ is nice because as an adult and parent I don’t have as much time or need to rush through games on day one.

So there’s a constant stream of great games I have to play without shelling out 70$ every time.

If you enjoy gaming then you should have gamepass and ps+ and you don’t have to worry about what these companies are doing with their M&A.
You don't gotta explain nothing to me, man. I'm just fukking with you. :handshake:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You don't gotta explain nothing to me, man. I'm just fukking with you. :handshake:
I know. Some folks get so caught up in the Stanley they forget the benefits.

Folks at microsoft play PlayStation and folks and Sony play xbox, but folks on message boards acting like they’re in a gang.

It is what it is.🤷🤷🏽‍♂️

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I know. Some folks get so caught up in the Stanley they forget the benefits.

Folks at microsoft play PlayStation and folks and Sony play xbox, but folks on message boards acting like they’re in a gang.

It is what it is.🤷🤷🏽‍♂️

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For the most part, I'm responding to what you're posting.

I'm just trying to give you insight on why I'm posting about the merger. Problem is it doesn't fit in with your point that only "sony stans" don't want the acquisition to go through.

In either case if you're having a hard time coming up with responses that's on you.
You have not given any insight and you literally said yourself you were here cheering on your favorite team.

In realty there is no honest consumer focused argument against the merger. More people will have access to more games and more devs will have more access to more resources. Pretty much everybody i’m the industry is in support of it. Only hold outs are Sony and those of you who seem to align yourselves with sony’s best interests

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have not given any insight and you literally said yourself you were here cheering on your favorite team.

In realty there is no honest consumer focused argument against the merger. More people will have access to more games and more devs will have more access to more resources. Pretty much everybody i’m the industry is in support of it. Only hold outs are Sony and those of you who seem to align yourselves with sony’s best interests
No, you've ignored anything I've posted that doesn't fit your point.

I've posted multiple times on how I own multiple systems and have used gamepass on PC. Hell I posted how HiFi Rush was a good game the other day (I purchased full price from steam).

You keep harping on how more people will have access to games, but how many of MS previous acquisitions turned into more people having access (Zenimax/Bethesda for example).

My argument is in relation to previous MS acquisitions that they haven't done shyt with, and the fact this is the biggest acquisition we've ever seen in console gaming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, you've ignored anything I've posted that doesn't fit your point.

I've posted multiple times on how I own multiple systems and have used gamepass on PC. Hell I posted how HiFi Rush was a good game the other day (I purchased full price from steam).
I’m talking about in this thread. I’m not following you around taking note of what console/game you’ve played or not.
You keep harping on how more people will have access to games, but how many of MS previous acquisitions turned into more people having access (Zenimax/Bethesda for example).
First off, for this acquisition money is on the wood, contracts are already signed the games will come out on EVERYTHING.

Second, even tho bethesda games are not on playstation, they still have much larger reach than they would have without the acquisition through gamepass, xcloud, streaming, PC, etc. Most people who have a playstation also have a device that can play bethesda games going forward, no extra hardware purchase needed. The alternative to that was Bethesda signing deals with Sony to keep their games OFF of everything else.
My argument is in relation to previous MS acquisitions that they haven't done shyt with, and the fact this is the biggest acquisition we've ever seen in console gaming.
Your argument about them “not doing shyt” was proven to be based on flawed perspective and i’m not sure of the significance of this being the “biggest” acquisition. Activision wants/needs to be acquired by someone. It’s not a hostile takeover like some other companies have been known to do in gaming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Microsoft is embracing 3rd party status. They will hold some incentives to try to sell some consoles but ultimately they want your money wherever you are.

They realized they will never sell more consoles than sony/nintendo, so they are trying to shake up the status quo of how the industry has been working over the last couple decades.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about in this thread. I’m not following you around taking note of what console/game you’ve played or not.

First off, for this acquisition money is on the wood, contracts are already signed the games will come out on EVERYTHING.

Second, even tho bethesda games are not on playstation, they still have much larger reach than they would have without the acquisition through gamepass, xcloud, streaming, PC, etc. Most people who have a playstation also have a device that can play bethesda games going forward, no extra hardware purchase needed. The alternative to that was Bethesda signing deals with Sony to keep their games OFF of everything else.

Your argument about them “not doing shyt” was proven to be based on flawed perspective and i’m not sure of the significance of this being the “biggest” acquisition. Activision wants/needs to be acquired by someone. It’s not a hostile takeover like some other companies have been known to do in gaming.
And once again, I didn't bring up sony until you did.

You know good and damn well outside of CoD and maybe Assassin's Creed, a lot of the the future Activision games are going to be exclusive (Just like rare games went console exclusive, and starfield as well)

MS has had issues with exclusives for damn near 2 console generations, now they want to buy their way out of 3rd place instead of developing games people want. There's nothing flawed about that, even MS said they're lacking AAA games.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Microsoft is embracing 3rd party status. They will hold some incentives to try to sell some consoles but ultimately they want your money wherever you are.

They realized they will never sell more consoles than sony/nintendo, so they are trying to shake up the status quo of how the industry has been working over the last couple decades.

What? They're counting games that were already released before they purchased those companies. I don't see how that proves anything.