Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not here to argue opinions

SOT must have something going on as it’s outlasted most gaas games to come out during that time. It’s still sitting in the top 50 sales chart on steam, sometimes a lot higher.

It has won some awards and it maintains a very favorable view in the gaming community for everybody but sony stan’s that want to trash everything xbox :manny:
Bruh quit playing the victim and just answer the question. Are Rares releases on Xbox better than what was released on the N64?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some of them, yes.
Lets get specific folks. If rare is doing so well now, there has to be examples. Do I need to produce a list so you can look it over?

Lets say outside of Sea of Thieves since that's the greatest game ever IYO. What has Rare done over the last decade that got gamers excited?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets get specific folks. If rare is doing so well now, there has to be examples. Do I need to produce a list so you can look it over?

Lets say outside of Sea of Thieves since that's the greatest game ever IYO. What has Rare done over the last decade that got gamers excited?
Like do your fukkin googles nikka i’m not bout to keep playing this dumb shyt with you.:stopitslime:

Fact is Rare is now larger and making more money than they ever have in the past.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Our artillery and dikks are long. We’re locked and loaded with blockbusters to come for decades.

Besides, what Activision games are really hitting like that outside of CoD?
:unimpressed:

Blockbusters that don't sell nearly as much of COD and COD dlc content. Sony is shytting bricks breh and it's about money.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you claim I'm the one in my feelings...

I did do my googles, if you want to check the list here it is.

Fact = RARE is a shell of its former self.
“a shell of its former self, making way more money selling way more games and employing way more people than ever in the past”

Dumb ass sony stan logic :smh:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is false. I know you have this hard on for sea of thieves, but you telling me sea of thieves is more critically acclaimed than any previous rare release?

You telling me Battletoads on Xbox was a success?
Honestly, I get where @MeachTheMonster is coming from becuase Sea of thieves is actually one of Microsoft most successful IPs. The game actually succeeded as a live service game and it continues to get sales and new players. I think the game averages about 50k viewers on twitch which is much more than Microsoft games not named Minecraft. Also, the game is usually on the steam top sellers list.

Also, I think it's hard to judge how critically acclaimed Sea of Thieves is because it was a mess at launch and most of the reviews were for the launch product.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So you're say those game can't compete?

fukk no they can't a single player game that doesn't bring in money year in and year out. Sony knows this and thats why they don't want the deal to go through. Sony was making fukking boatloads of money with COD and now it's under Microsoft umbrella. It's over.

And MS wouldn’t want to lose the COD $ coming in from Sony platforms.

But I’m like fukk it at this point. If the deal goes through Sony should remove ActiBlizz from any sales opportunities moving forward.

Not trying to put $ directly in the pockets of my competitor.

They wanna compete…then let’s compete.
:yeshrug:

Microsoft would love to keep it on Sony it's Sony in their feelings because they didn't have 70 billion to buy them first. I just don't understand its all about money and you fanboys think it's about something else. Sony knows their first party titles can't compete with COD.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
“a shell of its former self, making way more money selling way more games and employing way more people than ever in the past”

Dumb ass sony stan logic :smh:
Folks, I’m talking about the games. I don’t care if they hired 9000 more people if they don’t have shyt to show for it.

There’s no way you can look at the list I provided and say Rare is producing better games than they did before the aquisition.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I get where @MeachTheMonster is coming from becuase Sea of thieves is actually one of Microsoft most successful IPs. The game actually succeeded as a live service game and it continues to get sales and new players. I think the game averages about 50k viewers on twitch which is much more than Microsoft games not named Minecraft. Also, the game is usually on the steam top sellers list.

Also, I think it's hard to judge how critically acclaimed Sea of Thieves is because it was a mess at launch and most of the reviews were for the launch product.
I can dig it. It’s obvious where he’s coming from, but rare isn’t near the company it once was.

It’s similar to activision who bought up some good developers then saddled them with CoD DLC or whatever instead of making original games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks, I’m talking about the games. I don’t care if they hired 9000 more people if they don’t have shyt to show for it.

There’s no way you can look at the list I provided and say Rare is producing better games than they did before the aquisition.
Nobody care about your opinion.
c2f9d2799f4506e7467599b75fb4ce579b49cb4ab6ca2e123a0d73a73bdc66e6.png

ab8ef3b45af7fb9b9b339b636a8a480d6e963e5d1c27d305ff6dc2ec08e3ab34.png

Sony games supposed to be so great and sought after “prestige titles” that make gamers like WinB jealous and sony stan’s excited :mjlol:

And “shell of it’s former self” Rare consistently outperforming those games.

I don’t know what else to tell you breh. I thought you said you were into “facts” :ohhh: