Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What? They're counting games that were already released before they purchased those companies. I don't see how that proves anything.

Yeah, incredibly dumb statement.

How many actual Microsoft Studios games are on playstation? I bet its less than two

Daps
Reppin
Green
I know. Some folks get so caught up in the Stanley they forget the benefits.

Folks at microsoft play PlayStation and folks and Sony play xbox, but folks on message boards acting like they’re in a gang.

It is what it is.🤷🤷🏽‍♂️
I do not fukking play Playstation. That piece of shyt console ruined my marriage.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And once again, I didn't bring up sony until you did.
You talked about Bethesda games not coming to playstation. Let’s not play dumb breh :comeon:
You know good and damn well outside of CoD and maybe Assassin's Creed, a lot of the the future Activision games are going to be exclusive (Just like rare games went console exclusive, and starfield as well)
Assasins creed is ubisoft.

And yes some future activision games may not come to other consoles.

But they will be available on lots more platforms then they would have without the merger.

MS has had issues with exclusives for damn near 2 console generations, now they want to buy their way out of 3rd place instead of developing games people want. There's nothing flawed about that, even MS said they're lacking AAA games.
Microsoft has never had as many studios as others. The studios they have, have done pretty well over the years. They’ve been expanding those studios, building new studios, buying/expanding smaller studios and buying publishers. They pursued all avenues as they’ve gone all in on gaming.

Your perspective here is a bit off and seemingly informed by getting your “news” from console warriors on forums

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I do not fukking play Playstation. That piece of shyt console ruined my marriage.
There's nothing to play on there but old games.

I will continue playing my games on the PS4 Slim until I can't play anymore games. I only have $247 from my corona check left and I think i will go to Florida with the rest of the money. Aren't we getting more money? Xbox is better since I can pay twenty four dollars a month.
Sony Stan’s weird

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What? They're counting games that were already released before they purchased those companies. I don't see how that proves anything.
It proves their strategy isn’t to take games off of playstion. Lots of those games have had ongoing support and microsoft has not played games with holding content or upgrades from other platforms. They’ve supported those platforms as any other 3rd party would.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Sony Stan’s weird
I do not like Playstation, I've had bad memories with that thing. I unfortunately was forced to play on PS4 because I lost my job a few years ago and became a stay at home step dad and played my wife's(then) friend's PS4. He had a lot of games already to let her borrow.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You talked about Bethesda games not coming to playstation. Let’s not play dumb breh :comeon:

Assasins creed is ubisoft.

And yes some future activision games may not come to other consoles.

But they will be available on lots more platforms then they would have without the merger.

Microsoft has never had as many studios as others. The studios they have, have done pretty well over the years. They’ve been expanding those studios, building new studios, buying/expanding smaller studios and buying publishers. They pursued all avenues as they’ve gone all in on gaming.

Your perspective here is a bit off and seemingly informed by getting your “news” from console warriors on forums
You're right on the bolded, my mistake.

I'm not sure what console warrior forums you're talking about? I don't really rock with any other forums outside of this one, much less post anything. And once again you resort to personal attacks when your points are shyt.

Since my perspective is "off" what exclusives has Xbox had over the last let's say 5-10 years? What have these studios done? We're all aware M$ lacks exclusives compared to the other consoles. Whatever they're releasing is not moving consoles compared to the other 2.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're right on the bolded, my mistake.

I'm not sure what console warrior forums you're talking about? I don't really rock with any other forums outside of this one, much less post anything. And once again you resort to personal attacks when your points are shyt.
It’s not a personal attack to say you were misinformed. The way you’ve framed microsoft studios output was just factually wrong.
Since my perspective is "off" what exclusives has Xbox had over the last let's say 5-10 years? What have these studios done? We're all aware M$ lacks exclusives compared to the other consoles. Whatever they're releasing is not moving consoles compared to the other 2.
This question is loaded and all
over the place.

First the presumption that console sales are directly related to “exclusives” is controversial at best and something repeated on forums but not necessarily reflected in the games people are actually buying and playing on the consoles.

All of microsoft’s studios have released critically and commercially successful games over the last 5-10 years. Again they just have had less studios than the competition. They’ve greatly expanded through lots of different methods and those games are starting to come to fruition now. I’m not sure what else you are expecting me to explain to you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It proves their strategy isn’t to take games off of playstion. Lots of those games have had ongoing support and microsoft has not played games with holding content or upgrades from other platforms. They’ve supported those platforms as any other 3rd party would.
It really doesn't prove anything. You know what does, though? ZeniMax/Bethesda.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s not a personal attack to say you were misinformed. The way you’ve framed microsoft studios output was just factually wrong.

This question is loaded and all
over the place.

First the presumption that console sales are directly related to “exclusives” is controversial at best and something repeated on forums but not necessarily reflected in the games people are actually buying and playing on the consoles.

All of microsoft’s studios have released critically and commercially successful games over the last 5-10 years. Again they just have had less studios than the competition. They’ve greatly expanded through lots of different methods and those games are starting to come to fruition now. I’m not sure what else you are expecting me to explain to you.
Aight breh, I'm just going to pull a meach and leave this alone.

:mjlol:

Folks really typed that shyt out. Come on

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft is doing exactly what I said they would about two years ago I think. I called this when they bought Zenimax. They are and always have been first and foremost a SOFTWARE company. They are ensuring their software is on as many devices as possible to have as many sources of revenue as possible. They aren't trying to sell 100m+ consoles (I'm sure they wouldn't mind that, but that isn't their primary goal), they are selling Gamepass.

Funny thing is Sony is only delaying the inevitable here. Even if they do manage to block this merger, this whole process has already shown chinks in the armor and they know how to conduct things from this point forward and pretty much everyone BUT Sony doesn't mind getting in on the action. This isn't a matter of if, but when and Sony would do well to just allow Gamepass on their damn console(which is what Microsoft probably really wants) and take they slice of the pie because there is a saying in boxing that 'weight classes exist for a reason' and this is not a battle Sony will win in the long run.