Microsoft aint happy with the state of Xbox.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If it's 30fps as rumored (God I hope not), that's already a big blow.
I don't understand why 60fps is not automatic on these games

We have serious horsepower with these consoles now and these developers are still having issues with 4k/60fps on some of these games. 4k/60fps should be automatic at this point

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't understand why 60fps is not automatic on these games

We have serious horsepower with these consoles now and these developers are still having issues with 4k/60fps on some of these games. 4k/60fps should be automatic at this point

Its especially egregious when their leadership is saying the exact opposite

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playstation has gone back to being the defacto console you think of when someone talks about video games, like back in the PS1 and PS2 era :yeshrug:

It's a miraculous brand recovery tbh. The Xbox 360 kicked the PS3's ass from like 2005 to 2011.

It’s always kind of been like that, the 360 was only popular in North America. Globally gaming is Playstation and Nintendo to older heads or Japan.

The fact that the 360 released an entire year before PS3 and still lost that generation (in 3rd place) kind of proves how incompetent they’ve always been. I liked the 360 too but they have been fumbling over 15 years now. It’s right to think of the 360 as a fluke at this point

Like, people don’t understand sonys WORST console generation was selling damn near 90 million units lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playstation has gone back to being the defacto console you think of when someone talks about video games, like back in the PS1 and PS2 era :yeshrug:

It's a miraculous brand recovery tbh. The Xbox 360 kicked the PS3's ass from like 2005 to 2011.
Word up. PS3 was trash from like 2006~2009. I never thought Playstation would dominate again honestly.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The 360 was a good console with some good games but the PS3 fukkups was down to Sony and no one else. It’s no surprise as soon as Sony recovered with PS4, the Xbox was done.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s always kind of been like that, the 360 was only popular in North America. Globally gaming is Playstation and Nintendo to older heads or Japan.

The fact that the 360 released an entire year before PS3 and still lost that generation (in 3rd place) kind of proves how incompetent they’ve always been. I liked the 360 too but they have been fumbling over 15 years now. It’s right to think of the 360 as a fluke at this point

Like, people don’t understand sonys WORST console generation was selling damn near 90 million units lol
Yeah of course. Even the PS3 was still selling well in Europe lmao

It was only the US it floundered. It also got off to a slow start on Japan, but xbox was a non factor there anyway.
The 360 was a good console with some good games but the PS3 fukkups was down to Sony and no one else. It’s no surprise as soon as Sony recovered with PS4, the Xbox was done.
Xbox fukking up helped the Ps4 as well

2012-2013 very few great exclusives for the XBox, as where the PS3 had The Last of Us and Gran Turismo 6

2013 no used games, always on, required Kinect, etc. Did irreparable damage to the Xbox.

Oh yeah and it was $100 more despite being less powerful :mjpls:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I’m making it too simple but this shouldn’t be that hard of a problem

Have your developers develop games and not just the same halo froza gears reskin

If they really want Xbox to gain any ground they need first party games, at this point they just need to buy as many developers as possible

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Have your developers develop games and not just the same halo froza gears reskin

If they really want Xbox to gain any ground they need first party games, at this point they just need to buy as many developers as possible
fakkit ass Sony fighting tooth and nail to stop it. As soon as the ABK deal goes though, that's dozens more studios, some which I'm sure have projects ready or close.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The problem is THATS the problem they focused on buying these huge ass companies BUT at the end of the day we haven't seen any game from these places that put Xbox on the map. It's all the same ole same ole ain't shyt changed and it's not wonder with all the money and computer resources they still suck.:dead: it shouldn't be possible but it is.