Microsoft aint happy with the state of Xbox.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nobody is even talking about Xbox in the streets.

shyt is Zune status.

This the streets,:lolbron:

We talking about Xbox now.

Coli Sony Stan leadership literally just dropped 8 Xbox threads in the last 4 days :russ:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
People do talk about it, its just not the main selling point for playstation like it is xbox.
Looking it to it...gamepass is still better but the ps+ is decent. Microsoft and EA games will be on there soon if they don't get it together

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that's unfortunate. Assuming any of this is true, I hope that they come to the conclusion that just finding a way to get a solid release cadence down is all that really needs to happen.

But what interests me is the Hi-Fi Rush situation. Is this maybe just a case of unrealistic expectations? Going with a stealth release with the game being available on GamePass would most likely encourage downloads via GamePass, wouldn't it? Realistically speaking, I'd think most users would be more likely to go the GP route to try the game out instead of buying.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, that's unfortunate. Assuming any of this is true, I hope that they come to the conclusion that just finding a way to get a solid release cadence down is all that really needs to happen.

But what interests me is the Hi-Fi Rush situation. Is this maybe just a case of unrealistic expectations? Going with a stealth release with the game being available on GamePass would most likely encourage downloads via GamePass, wouldn't it? Realistically speaking, I'd think most users would be more likely to go the GP route to try the game out instead of buying.

And people will still sit here and tell me in my face first party games/exclusives don’t matter :snoop: