Microsoft aint happy with the state of Xbox.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: grubb and jez are all about the clicks, engagement and growing their brand...It's always been like this, always, at the end of the day they just trying to get paid and recognition.

Just because they are Xbox centric doesn't mean anything at all. There ties are just more on the MS/Xbox side of thing.

Good to see you are a "fan" now tho.:comeon:

Why would I be a fan of him? He does seem to get these showcase/Direct/SOP days right though so at least he’s good at that :hubie:

I do give him and jez a bit more credit than the xbox stans here for being honest though :sas2:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Playstation has gone back to being the defacto console you think of when someone talks about video games, like back in the PS1 and PS2 era :yeshrug:

It's a miraculous brand recovery tbh. The Xbox 360 kicked the PS3's ass from like 2005 to 2011.
Xbox 360 was like Mike Tyson in his prime and just like Mike did they and (Mike) fukked everything up :mindblown:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Xbox 360 was like Mike Tyson in his prime and just like Mike did they and (Mike) fukked everything up :mindblown:
Xbox is like Ryan Tannehill. Mediocre start, but a had a period where it got going and people thought it could do some shyt... but then eventually it fukked up and people know it ain't it

Playstation like Tom brady came out of nowhere, but had strong success, had a period where he wasn't winning rings and people thought others could overtake him, but had a second run that confirmed its still the GOAT :banderas:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Xbox is like Ryan Tannehill. Mediocre start, but a had a period where it got going and people thought it could do some shyt... but then eventually it fukked up and people know it ain't it

Playstation like Tom brady came out of nowhere, but had strong success, had a period where he wasn't winning rings and people thought others could overtake him, but had a second run that confirmed its still the GOAT :banderas:
I loved my 360. I had the PS3 too but that 360 and that controller was :banderas:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If I was a Sony stan maybe I wouldn't be starving right now :mjcry:

copped Rogue Of Legacy 2 last night, it's cool....but wtf brehs
You enjoy wo long?
Finish hi fi rush?
NHL on gamepass.

I own a ps5 but there's maybe 4 games you gotta play :ehh:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You enjoy wo long?
Finish hi fi rush?
NHL on gamepass.

I own a ps5 but there's maybe 4 games you gotta play :ehh:

I gotta give Wo Long a chance, but I dont fw the NHL and hi-fi rush didn't look to be for me