Microsoft aint happy with the state of Xbox.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Xbox doesn't deserve to die. They need to simply just hire people that actually know how to run a gaming division :yeshrug:

Sony NEEDS direct competition and if they don't have that they're going get very complacent and as gamers we can't have that :francis:
They can get replaced
Idgaf
dikk in the dirt for xbox :dame:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn

They only have themselves to blame

Since I got my PS5, I haven’t touched my Xbox Series X :francis:

It’s sad
You can't go an entire gen being ass (last gen) and still think cats are gonna be loyal when you haven't done anything so far this gen either.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ain't been happy since I bought a $90 storage drive for the Xbox S (I don't even know if that's the right name who named these fukking consoles? 1 2 3 4 5 was too difficult for y'all? I have the all digital one). This inferior console can't play series x/s games off the storage unit, u have to transfer it to the hard drive, which basically means I am constantly moving games back and forth.

If Sony developed their own gamepass Microsoft would be out the video game industry. Only thing they got at this point.
Marketing. They didn't want PS 3 vs. Xbox 2. Sound inferior to uninformed and the stupid.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The XBox just doesn't have the system selling games it had in its 1st go round the way the PS5 and even the Switch have. I mean I like having all the system offering something a little different but yea for all of XBox's bold claims it just isn't churning out quality games at a fast enough clip. It doesn't have a real lane.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox first existed as a Halo TV Adapter. When they dropped the ball with Halo they lost their purpose. It's been downhill ever since. They lost Bungie and 343 Industries has just been a shadow of what it should be. All good things must come to an end.

Dem nikkaz half assed their flagship title

And you know the suits who signed off on it got big bonuses

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
With the 360 they had a chance to acquire other studios to build their first party line up and they did nothing. the xbox one was a weak ass system, the series x is even worse