Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
On this note, what major NA publishers are left. Off hand I can name EA, Take 2/2K, Act/Blizz. What else?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ubisoft, thats really it as far as big publishers go

And Epic

They're French so I didn't count them. :lolbron:

That's pretty much it when it comes to major NA publishers, unless you count WB Games

And so my initial concern comes in where they'd own too much and can nearly lock out a big chunk of NA titles off other platforms...

...unless you let GamePass (and the extra revenue back to MS) on your console. :youngsabo:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
:dead: I was just watching this I knew he was about to go in on this deal not going through. All this really shows is how incompetent Microsoft is in developing there studios. They have been in the business for over 20 years and can't go beyond Halo, Forza and Gears. If they were focus on developing on there studios and investing in the talent they wouldn't feel the need to buy Activision. There work would speak for themselves. Even if they got the deal it wouldn't change much of what the elephant in the room is for them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
p49SORc.jpg

@Rekkapryde
@Gizmo_Duck

Another lie from Phil Spencer.

eTqJPdD.png

He claimed Sony was the only "major" party opposed. LMAO You still got some folks on here who swear by their official words :mjlol:

Philnochio gets busted time and time and time again in lies and they still believe this clown

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol its not happening man, UK is Xbox’s second largest territory, they are not gonna skirt about restricting sales with their biggest most costliest franchises there. And they still have to battle the FTC here in the US.

Even if they fight for this thing well into next year they are losing in other areas, for their sake i hope they throw in the tile :francis:

Right now, its just a lose/lose situation. Cutting their loses and paying that 3 billion break up fee is probably their best option. You gotta stop listening to those xbox cacs on twitter, they are streering yall down a bad path

this is xbox one era delusional again
:beli:

And it'll be their second biggest territory after they pull out. It's not like they have to stop selling Xbox's and Xbox games because of AB.

They are telling you they are committed to the AB deal... Meaning if it comes down to it and AB is onboard AB games won't be in the UK region until further notice :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

And it'll be their second biggest territory after they pull out. It's not like they have to stop selling Xbox's and Xbox games because of AB.

They are telling you they are committed to the AB deal... Meaning if it comes down to it and AB is onboard AB games won't be in the UK region until further notice :yeshrug:
Honestly I think it's to save face for all the Xbots tbh they been lying and finessing yall. Best believe they ain't going to pull AB games from UK especially with having one of the biggest gaming franchises. Y'all are delusional they are pretty much shooting themeselves in the foot cutting off the pipeline to their second biggest territory. They are pretty much allowing Sony to have full domination over there.