Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's good to see a regulatory body actually side with consumers. It's even better seeing MS get a taste of their own medicine.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're lying as usual. Both Google and Nvidia filed their opposition to the deal with the FTC.

Google doesn’t make games and they canceled their own cloud service. Who cares what they got to say :comeon:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Google doesn’t make games and they canceled their own cloud service. Who cares what they got to say :comeon:
Well, somebody cared. And somebody saw through MS' "deals." :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So they are going to spend 70 billion dollars for 4 major franchises and discontinue selling them in their second biggest region and you think that won’t hurt them? You realize once Microsoft claim ownership of ABK they are responsible for the money they make, right?

The entire point is to bolster gamepass/mobile and the appeal of xbox in general
If they planned on making all AB games Xbox exclusives you'd have a point.

But they aren't. All these AB games can still be sold world wide on all systems plus new ones like the switch or Nintendo's next system.

Which is why this whole CMA verdict is silly in the 1st place. At 1st they were worried about COD, that didn't work and now they are worried about the future of cloud gaming.

You got people in here consigning the CMA for doing a good job when the when the basis of them blocking is cloud gaming :mjlol: the last thing most Sony Stan's are even thinking about

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If they planned on making all AB games Xbox exclusives you'd have a point.

But they aren't. All these AB games can still be sold world wide on all systems plus new ones like the switch or Nintendo's next system.

Which is why this whole CMA verdict is silly in the 1st place. At 1st they were worried about COD, that didn't work and now they are worried about the future of cloud gaming.

You got people in here consigning the CMA for doing a good job when the when the basis of them blocking is cloud gaming :mjlol: the last thing most Sony Stan's are even thinking about

Xbox doesn’t have enough market share globally to cut out one of its major markets, they barely sell outside of NA and UK

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dropped concern about the console market so the decision had nothign to do with sony, you need a new villain
:mjlol:

They pivoted once they shot themselves in the foot. Just like y'all :mjlol:

Sony was still the only Major opposition, if sony took the same stan as google and the rest that opposed but didn't bring up lawsuit the deal would be done