Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly I think it's to save face for all the Xbots tbh they been lying and finessing yall. Best believe they ain't going to pull AB games from UK especially with having one of the biggest gaming franchises. Y'all are delusional they are pretty much shooting themeselves in the foot cutting off the pipeline to their second biggest territory. They are pretty much allowing Sony to have full domination over there.

Right. That strategy makes no sense, it’d be the number one way to diminish the value of COD, Overwatch, WOW, etc.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I really don't understand some y'all acting like this some funny console war stan shyt.

:francis:

Monopoly has proven to be an ugly ass avenue in gaming. M$ plays dirty with a monopoly. I'm PC set... If M$ buys enough studio and pull shyt off steam. That hurts me.

This is bigger than just stupid ass Sony vs. Xbox stan war. If Microsoft is allow to directate the largest gaming companies and that includes the price. We are all fukked. I say the exact same thing if Sony was doing the same shyt.

Cats acted like it was only Sony against this….proven wrong again.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. That strategy makes no sense, it’d be the number one way to diminish the value of COD, Overwatch, WOW, etc.
Facts these Xbox nikkaz aint thinking logically
about this. They already losing in sales if they do this it will further the blow especially since these are gaas games which you need all the people you can get and these games are still on your competition.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I think it's to save face for all the Xbots tbh they been lying and finessing yall. Best believe they ain't going to pull AB games from UK especially with having one of the biggest gaming franchises. Y'all are delusional they are pretty much shooting themeselves in the foot cutting off the pipeline to their second biggest territory. They are pretty much allowing Sony to have full domination over there.

What Sony IP is a COD killer than they can replace COD with in the UK? :beli:

Games are banned in certain areas of the world and are mad popular all the time. GTA, PUBG etc etc...

Mortal Kombat a fighting game, and the best selling fighting game series of all time... The latest game was banned in Japan, the fighting game meca of the world... And it's doing just fine. If people want it they just buy it and play over vpn

MK has been banned across the world randomly for years and manages to sell the most of any fighter...

You'd have a lot of angry UK gamers trying to understand why their game is being blocked because of cloud services... :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What Sony IP is a COD killer than they can replace COD with in the UK? :beli:

Games are banned in certain areas of the world and are mad popular all the time. GTA, PUBG etc etc...

Mortal Kombat a fighting game, and the best selling fighting game series of all time... The latest game was banned in Japan, the fighting game meca of the world... And it's doing just fine. If people want it they just buy it and play over vpn

MK has been banned across the world randomly for years and manages to sell the most of any fighter...

You'd have a lot of angry UK gamers trying to understand why their game is being blocked because of cloud services... :mjlol:

Certain areas of the world, not Xbox’s second biggest market, for 3 publishers worth of games :skip:

Mortal Kombat was always a huge western franchise, japanese people don’t care about it enough to make a difference. Yall gotta sleep off this revenge-pay back fantasy narrative yall are building up, its not gonna happen

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Certain areas of the world, not Xbox’s second biggest market, for 3 publishers worth of games :skip:

Mortal Kombat was always a huge western franchise, japanese people don’t care about it enough to make a difference. Yall gotta sleep off this revenge-pay back fantasy narrative yall are building up, its not gonna happen

Japan is still a huge market that mortal Kombat wasn't always banned in and sold well in. That's the point.

Can you explain to me how this hurts Xbox?!

You think people in the UK only have a Xbox for COD and AB games?

I'm confused as to how this hurts Xbox. This only affects AB because it's there IP's that have to be pulled in those regions.

But if they want the merger with Xbox that badly they might be fine with doing just that until it's sorted out.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're lying as usual. Both Google and Nvidia filed their opposition to the deal with the FTC.

And you blind as usual

I guess they saw Sony was doing a good enough job and just took a few steps back and let Sony fight the good fight

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan is still a huge market that mortal Kombat wasn't always banned in and sold well in. That's the point.

I'm confused as to how this hurts Xbox. This only affects AB because it's there IP's that have to be pulled in those regions.

But if they want the merger with Xbox that badly they might be fine with doing just that until it's sorted out.
Because Microsoft wants that deal for gamepass. It’s a big selling point for more users. They are are already losing with that service as it is in terms of profitability. If activision never had call of duty you think they wouldn’t even think about purchasing it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

So they are going to spend 70 billion dollars for 4 major franchises and discontinue selling them in their second biggest region and you think that won’t hurt them? You realize once Microsoft claim ownership of ABK they are responsible for the money they make, right?

The entire point is to bolster gamepass/mobile and the appeal of xbox in general