Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
eH54JKO.gif
WTF is wrong with yall nikkas

:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sony released a Harry Potter novel length memo bemoaning this acquisition. Which is funny because the outcome they are hoping for is fantasy:pachaha:

Phil outchea playing chess. Between this and the union support any governing body trying to block the deal will only look foolish :wow:

full

I said this April 2021.

It's playing out, with the exception of Nintendo joining along, exactly like I said it.

789286.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i been trying to tell them :francis:
FTC and CMA are onto them

Yeah, they already been bushed a couple times on this front. The CMA knows better by now

Its going to get Disney/Fox level concessions to pass through

CMA to Microsoft

tumblr_m5u77swhM81rpto9ao1_500.gif

No one is fooled by microsofts double speak at this point, neither is the CMA, they gonna have to break that deal down nice

Imagine if they go through all this, win and the CMA still blocks it anyway :mjlol:

I swear xbox stans are slow, they thought they had all the top dogs at Microsoft posting on twitter and making deals with nintendo, Atari, tiger game handheld, etc. because they were confident this shyt was going through?

They are sweating

CMA and EU will be taking notes

Its not about the FTC anymore its about the cma, always has been lol

They wanted to stick their fingers in their ears yelling shambles though :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand some y'all acting like this some funny console war stan shyt.

:francis:

Monopoly has proven to be an ugly ass avenue in gaming. M$ plays dirty with a monopoly. I'm PC set... If M$ buys enough studio and pull shyt off steam. That hurts me.

This is bigger than just stupid ass Sony vs. Xbox stan war. If Microsoft is allow to directate the largest gaming companies and that includes the price. We are all fukked. I say the exact same thing if Sony was doing the same shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really don't understand some y'all acting like this some funny console war stan shyt.

:francis:

Monopoly has proven to be an ugly ass avenue in gaming. M$ plays dirty with a monopoly. I'm PC set... If M$ buys enough studio and pull shyt off steam. That hurts me.

This is bigger than just stupid ass Sony vs. Xbox stan war. If Microsoft is allow to directate the largest gaming companies and that includes the price. We are all fukked. I say the exact same thing if Sony was doing the same shyt.
I think the regulators are well aware, which is why this shyt was never gonna happen.