Mickey Rourke criticizes 'irrelevant' Tom Cruise for playing the 'same F*CKING part for 35 years'

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Your acting like it was somebody black who was criticizing Tom and we all took Tom’s side.

Its Mickey fukking Rourke. An actor who hasn’t attained a TENTH of the success that Tom Cruise has talking shyt. People are just pointing out that Cruise HAS indeed gone against type several times in his career and that Rourke is coming off like a bitter has-been hater.
I'm not acting like a damn thing, my animosity is against buddy mentioning Denzel Washington. I don't give a damn about no damn Mickey Rourke. Haven't even mentioned dude in this thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not acting like a damn thing, my animosity is against buddy mentioning Denzel Washington. I don't give a damn about no damn Mickey Rourke. Haven't even mentioned dude in this thread
:mjlol: at you getting tight at the fact that Denzel plays Denzel in everything. He's still a great actor but you missed the entire point

Then went on to cape for Keanu Reeves :dead: :dead: :dead:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Didn't say that :whoa: I just prefer my nikka Neo. I guess for me it comes down to who I would kick it wit. Keanu seem way more thorough, Tom Cruise seem like a typical prissy white boy cac. Now I sound like a hater lmaooo

I do, however, think Keanu is better at his schtick then Cruise is, yes. Swap out Tom for Keanu in the MI series, what changes? Now swap Keanu with Tom in Matrix/John Wick and everybody throws up :scust:
I don’t think Keanu can handle the dialogue in MI:2. I don’t see this as personal, I wouldn’t want to kick it with either one really. Reeves is too laid back and Cruise is weird to me. However as far as acting, Tom is the shyt. Definitely when you see him doing his own stunts. Dude gotta be worth a couple hundred million and he’s hanging from the side of a cargo plane 2000 ft in the air to get the perfect shot. You just gotta appreciate that.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don’t think Keanu can handle the dialogue in MI:2. I don’t see this as personal, I wouldn’t want to kick it with either one really. Reeves is too laid back and Cruise is weird to me. However as far as acting, Tom is the shyt. Definitely when you see him doing his own stunts. Dude gotta be worth a couple hundred million and he’s hanging from the side of a cargo plane 2000 ft in the air to get the perfect shot. You just gotta appreciate that.

:blessed:

fukka dialogue, bro finna get shyt done. Too laid back?! Guess you like to be around nikkas who do too much like jumping on Oprah couch n shyt smh

Also noticed how you didn't dispute Tom not being able to play Neo/Wick though :sas2:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
tumblr_px9p4jNM9u1us57u5o5_r2_400.gifv
Literally was about to do the same thing. fukk anyone working with that POS

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pretty sure hes worth more, he partially finances his movies as well

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

:blessed:

fukka dialogue, bro finna get shyt done. Too laid back?! Guess you like to be around nikkas who do too much like jumping on Oprah couch n shyt smh

Also noticed how you didn't dispute Tom not being able to play Neo/Wick though :sas2:

I don’t think Tom would make a good Neo, but I think he’d easily be great as Wick. Wick is the same dude from Collateral with a little bit more emotion. Reeves is a good Wick, however, Reeves couldn’t do a Top Gun, Mission Impossible or an Edge of Tomorrow in my opinion.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don’t think Tom would make a good Neo, but I think he’d easily be great as Wick. Wick is the same dude from Collateral with a little bit more emotion. Reeves is a good Wick, however, Reeves couldn’t do a Top Gun, Mission Impossible or an Edge of Tomorrow in my opinion.
Alright fukk it you got me im just not a fan of this nikka :russ: didn't see any top guns, only the first mission impossible as a lil kid, and edge of tomorrow was fukkin booty cheeks imo. I don't blame that on Cruise though, the premise to me was just stupid.

With that said my bias has been exposed so I can't even speak on the subject objectively but honestly I just don't see Cruise being a good Wick. For an action star, he comes off so p*ssy I can not see him selling the role of John Wick properly, let alone how Reeves does it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my only criticism for cruise is with valkyrie, he could of attempted a german accent

• Dap
Reactions: NZA