Mickey Rourke criticizes 'irrelevant' Tom Cruise for playing the 'same F*CKING part for 35 years'

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
We got Tom Cruise stans on the coli :dahell:

I really wanna know the cac acceptance screening going on around this muthafukka cuz while I have nothing strongly against him, I always looked at him as the weirdo scientology cac that does those corny mission impossible movies. Again, I have nothing against the man, but some of y'all going to bat for him like he Keanu Reeves or something. Which brings me to my final take.

Keanu Reeves >> Tom Cruise :sas2:

EDIT: this man above me just said Denzel plays the same role every movie... Y'all think coli be trippin when they toss around that c00n word but this is a prime example. To shyt on our legend to big up Tom fukkin Cruise is unbelievable. Especially when it can't be further from the truth. You can look at Denzel's roles in even just the past 10 years and see that.
keanu reeves is not nearly as good of an actor as tom cruise lmao. he sounds the same in every movie. he's getting by on his positive disposition, looks, and picking decent roles

tom isn't my favorite actor but he has a LOT of variation his filmography that's he's crushed

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
keanu reeves is not nearly as good of an actor as tom cruise lmao. he sounds the same in every movie. he's getting by on his positive disposition, looks, and picking decent roles

tom isn't my favorite actor but he has a LOT of variation his filmography that's he's crushed

Keanu just as method actor as tom