Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Bruce Lee slept, ate, breathed Martial Arts. If you use the 10,000 hours rule he probably multiplied that x10.

Why is it so hard for nikkas to believe he was the real deal?

This revisionist history bullshyt is mind boggling.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruce Lee slept, ate, breathed Martial Arts. If you use the 10,000 hours rule he probably multiplied that x10.

Why is it so hard for nikkas to believe he was the real deal?

This revisionist history bullshyt is mind boggling.
But they sitting here saying MJW is the real deal though...

Coli Logic:mjlol:

As a former fighter myself. I think this shyt is hilarious.
Thats how you can tell who actually was into this shyt before MMA became popular

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:hubie: I feel you b. Before I became a MJW fan, I was a Bruce Lee fan, I'm from Seattle, he a Seattle icon. I just know MJW's background as well, my homie in LA trained underneath him when he was a guest teacher back in the 90s so I just don't want cats to think he just an actor too. He is legit and spars with real fighters, obviously not trying to hurt each other tho. He was a martial artist and teacher before he got into action movies for that guap.
Yea. Same shyt as Bruce. I dont care what nikkas say. In a street fight with no straight up rules. I seen nikkas of all types of sizes beat up nikkas WAY bigger than them. shyt ive seen older martial artists straight injure nikkas cause they aint have time to play games wit em. If u understand the human body and pressure points n shyt like that. U can find intelligent ways to defeat ur opponent especially if there’s no rules. Vlad said he could beat Bruce Lee. That disrespectful ass cracka would get washed the fukk up. nikkas need to quit the disrespect and I dont appreciate MJW just straight up sayin Bruce wasnt a fighter he was just an actor whether he feels he can beat him or not. MJW is the same shyt as Bruce was. A martial artist/actor.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're not wrong except with Jeet Kune Do..

Bruce created that because he knew you had to learn different styles to be an effective fighter and flowing from one style into another.

But I think he is easily fukking up ANYONE who doesn't or has never trained before.

I think a golden glove level boxer would beat him though.
Son I seen street nikkas beat up Golden Glove boxers. shyt my Uncle used to fukk Golden Glove boxers up. nikka never lost a fight against anyone big or small. Real talk. nikka gonna die undefeated bustin nikkas ass. nikka is nice with martial arts. Boxing. Etc etc. mixed all that shyt together. Never even legit competed in a tournament but that nikka rep on the streets for fighting is impeccable. Only met a few people in my life with the level of fighting intelligence as this nikka.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruce has been mythicized because he came around before the internet. If anyone of these MMA cats were around in the 70s and all we had was grainy videos of them looking like gods on film we’d be saying the same thing about them. Imagine if Jet Li was born 30 years earlier. We’d all be :ohhh: from his movies talking about Jet Li could beat anyone in a fight years later.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
People got to stop thinking MMA is the end all be all:mjlol:

As a former fighter myself. I think this shyt is hilarious.
It’s funny because dudes with ZERO real fighting experience like Brock Lesnar became a champion, and Greg Hardy went from playing football to knocking them nikkas out

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukk outta here nikka. Michael Jai White has black belts in Tae Kwon Do as well. U shytting on him?. I'm a trained boxer, trained in Wing Chun, and 4th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. The fact that u being disrespectful let's me know u dont know shyt.
Wait, isn’t MJW base TKD??

Coli nikkas:mjlol:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Size matters. I'm only 6'0 200lbs but I'm mostly muscle from bodyweight exercises. Starting muay Thai & boxing soon but u can tell I'll beat most of y'all ass just by sizing u up