Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bruce was a post human.
it's a reason everybody names
him as the guy to beat even though he's
been dead for almost 50 years.
dieting,tens muscle shock etc.....all Bruce.
dude was before his time.
:wow:

wat6rr.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No he literally did not do that, I literally posted the numerous pre-cursors to what is today called called MMA. They existed far before he was born and were popular in their regions.
:what: nikka that’s like saying Hip Hop aint start in the Bronx. There’s precursors for everything. But Bruce influenced MODERN mixed martial arts and this isnt even debateable.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bro I've been vouching for MJW for decades you literally ain't telling me shyt that I haven't already forgot:mjlol:

I've forgot more than you know about both of these nikkas.

The fact that you nikkas are willing to hate on Bruce over the same shyt MJW has done is fukking hilarious

Coli logic though. That shyt never fails to be slightly above retarded :mjlol:
This is the hilarious shyt im talking about. Matter fact. I feel like even if MJW could beat Bruce or feels he could. Which is definitely possible. I feel it was disrespectful of him to even say the shyt considering alot of these cats who talk this shyt about him was in pampers by the time he passed away. Or wasnt even born. fukk is the point in speaking on some shyt that can never EVER be proven? It’s one thing for cats who was actually around him to say it. Another for people who never met him. MJW aint the first martial artist/actor to say he could beat Bruce. I remember when Steven Segal said that shyt as well. Lol. And I thought it was stupid then. nikka wasnt even fukkin wit Van Damme at the time. Let alone Bruce Lee. For MJW to call Bruce an actor is disrespectful also considering the fact that Bruce dedicated his life to martial arts and just happened to fall into acting. Same as him.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what: nikka that’s like saying Hip Hop aint start in the Bronx. There’s precursors for everything. But Bruce influenced MODERN mixed martial arts and this isnt even debateable.
But this cat been trying to debate it with faulty logic all week

Like he has a personal vendetta against Bruce that he hates a nikka that he obviously knows little about.

All we literally saying is give Bruce some respect.

But nikkas is quick to give MJW respect for basically copying Bruce entire style and not even doing it as well.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You nikkas act like MJW disrespected Bruce Lee when he looks up to him way more than any of you

But the truth is MJW would destroy Lee without a doubt, just look at this dude :wow: he lives, breathes martial arts and training

He even got little Black boys making Black History Projects on him :wow: you nikkas should be ashamed of yourselves for not supporting a living Black Legend :hhh:

nikkas suspect in here choosing Bruce over MJW :mjpls: He is a modern day Moor Warrior :blessed::wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You nikkas act like MJW disrespected Bruce Lee when he looks up to him way more than any of you

But the truth is MJW would destroy Lee without a doubt, just look at this dude :wow: he lives, breathes martial arts and training

He even got little Black boys making Black History Projects on him :wow: you nikkas should be ashamed of yourselves for not supporting a living Black Legend :hhh:

nikkas suspect in here choosing Bruce over MJW :mjpls: He is a modern day Moor Warrior :blessed::wow:

If Im a Nollywood film maker Im giving MJW that bag and creating a Black action franchise with him.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If Im a Nollywood film maker Im giving MJW that bag and creating a Black action franchise with him.
MJW been doing his thing the last decade and gets investors from other countries to make his movies but that would be a dope look if he partnered up with Nollywood and made some classic shyt, start up a whole Black action hero franchise like on some John Wick shyt :ohhh:

only thing tho is Nollywood known to have good action film crews?

I kno they are good with drama and comedy movies. MJW might have to import people he knows so it's quality action.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
MJW been doing his thing the last decade and gets investors from other countries to make his movies but that would be a dope look if he partnered up with Nollywood and made some classic shyt, start up a whole Black action hero franchise like on some John Wick shyt :ohhh:

only thing tho is Nollywood known to have good action film crews?

I kno they are good with drama and comedy movies. MJW might have to import people he knows so it's quality action.

Yeah Nollywood is mainly comedy and drama. I’ve seen South africa and Brazil pull off decent action flicks for reasonable budgets (MJW was in the Brazillian joint I saw).

I think its doable. MJW is experienced enough where he could coordinate the fight scenes at least like how Jackie does.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yeah Nollywood is mainly comedy and drama. I’ve seen South africa and Brazil pull off decent action flicks for reasonable budgets (MJW was in the Brazillian joint I saw).

I think its doable. MJW is experienced enough where he could coordinate the fight scenes at least like how Jackie does.
Falcon Rising's setting was Brazil but they actually filmed that shyt in Puerto Rico b :mjlol: I remember when they were filming it and had the Twitter for it. I hit them up like are yall really in Brazil? The dude running the account was like naw Brazil isn't really known to have great action film crews so they went to Puerto Rico.

Now I've lived in Brazil and watched plenty Brazilian movies so I called BS on that immediately. It was just cheaper to go to PR lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Falcon Rising's setting was Brazil but they actually filmed that shyt in Puerto Rico b :mjlol: I remember when they were filming it and had the Twitter for it. I hit them up like are yall really in Brazil? The dude running the account was like naw Brazil isn't really known to have great action film crews so they went to Puerto Rico.

Now I've lived in Brazil and watched plenty Brazilian movies so I called BS on that immediately. It was just cheaper to go to PR lol.
:russ::mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Rap music started in New York.
mixed MMA didn't start and wasnt first mentioned by Bruce Lee.
The fact that you had literal MMA leagues in existance before Bruce Lee was a thought.
Hell boxing was mma pre- marquess of queensberry rule adoption. It was buxing and grappling/wrestling, he didn't introduce anything new, and hell to be honest mma didn't even become popular in his lifetime.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Bruce Lee never claimed to be the strongest or could kill/beat anybody..he was educating and training to be a supreme thinker and extra ordinary martial artist..
Jai White should have shut the fukk up and which he realised now..
this guy visits Bruce's grave in Seattle every year on his anniversary to pay respects/..

NUFF SAID.