Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Wait, isn’t MJW base TKD??

Coli nikkas:mjlol:
No it's Kyokushin but he does have a Black Belt in TKD. You have no idea about MJW background but automatically think 5'7, 140lb Bruce Lee would beat him :mjlol:

Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows TKD by itself is useless in real combat :mjlol: you can learn some cool kicks to show off tho

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No it's Kyokushin but he does have a Black Belt in TKD. You have no idea about MJW background but automatically think 5'7, 140lb Bruce Lee would beat him :mjlol:

Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows TKD by itself is useless in real combat :mjlol: you can learn some cool kicks to show off tho
REAL Tae Kwon Do is not useless by itself but alot of martial arts styles arent as effective in real combat unless mixed with something else. But I def know some Tae Kwon Do masters that would bust nikkas ass no problem.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Its true. Thsts why I laugh when the whole "skinny nikkas beat big nikkas everyday" strawman pops up. Yeah you see skinny nikkas with hands usually fighting some FAT uncoordinated nikka who zero hands. Let slim go hit up the weight room and try to see one of them cats strength training for boxing or BJJ. You getting tossed up. Weight matters.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking about taking up martial arts to help me get in shape and to also learn to better protect myself. What would you breh's suggest MMA?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I do have an idea i just didn’t google it like you just did:mjlol:

I’m posting in this entire thread from shyt I read a long time ago. I don’t need to look him up to know one of his Arts is TKD which your ass just tried to clown.

Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows that there are different styles of TKD as well... my sister is a fukking black belt fool:mjlol:

Edit: then you just got his base wrong apparently

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bruce Lee was overrated af, actually all of that Asian fighting shyt is overrated. The fact that there's billions of Asians on this planet and not a single one of them have ever held a major title in MMA should tell you that these nikkas are not as tough you think they are. All that Kung Fu Karate and Jeet Kun Do or whatever is not worth shyt when you're locked in a cage with a nikka that can grab you and throw you on your head or a nikka that can box etc.

Black fighters make up less than 3% of the global pro MMA fighter population but currently hold half of all the major titles in the sport. Blacks>Asians when it comes to fighting.
I can't wait till Senegalese wrestlers infiltrate mma one of these days :ohlawd:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im thinking about taking up martial arts to help me get in shape and to also learn to better protect myself. What would you breh's suggest MMA?
I would suggest anything if thats your goal. Some people connect to one style over another, some just want to be jack of all trades. I prefer boxing and Muay Thai because im comfortable with both.. I don’t thro many high kicks if I kick at all but like the defense.

Its really not about the style it’s about the person using the style

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I do have an idea i just didn’t google it like you just did:mjlol:

I’m posting in this entire thread from shyt I read a long time ago. I don’t need to look him up to know one of his Arts is TKD which your ass just tried to clown.

Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows that there are different styles of TKD as well... my sister is a fukking black belt fool:mjlol:

Edit: then you just got his base wrong apparently
I'm the biggest MJW fan on this site, I looked up his background and who vouches for him years ago :mjlol:

which is why I know he'd beat Bruce Lee in a fair one :russ:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bruce literally created the foundation for MMA. It’s like people conveniently ignore the facts of this nikka’s life.
No he literally did not do that, I literally posted the numerous pre-cursors to what is today called called MMA. They existed far before he was born and were popular in their regions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm the biggest MJW fan on this site, I looked up his background and who vouches for him years ago :mjlol:

which is why I know he'd beat Bruce Lee in a fair one :russ:
Bro I've been vouching for MJW for decades you literally ain't telling me shyt that I haven't already forgot:mjlol:

I've forgot more than you know about both of these nikkas.

The fact that you nikkas are willing to hate on Bruce over the same shyt MJW has done is fukking hilarious

Coli logic though. That shyt never fails to be slightly above retarded :mjlol: