Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You nikkas act like MJW disrespected Bruce Lee when he looks up to him way more than any of you

But the truth is MJW would destroy Lee without a doubt, just look at this dude :wow: he lives, breathes martial arts and training

He even got little Black boys making Black History Projects on him :wow: you nikkas should be ashamed of yourselves for not supporting a living Black Legend :hhh:

nikkas suspect in here choosing Bruce over MJW :mjpls: He is a modern day Moor Warrior :blessed::wow:

:russ::russ: WANTING TO PLAY AN ARAB MUSLIM SLAVE!!!!

GO AHEAD FOOL.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
bruce understood the mechanics of fighting and what goes into the mind of a fighter..he also understood physics and i refuse to believe that a man as smart as him would engage a skilled fighter with more weight and a working understanding of grappling.He would lose as soon as the fight went to the ground..try keeping a 235 pound dude that knows how to grapple off you when you come in at 130-145.If he can't fight,then all bets are off.I weigh around 230 myself but had to struggle with a dude coming in at 175-180 that knew how to grapple,as soon as i got top though he was done,ground and pound would have fukked his face up but we were working on our ground game.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Whats Michaels fighting record ? To be honest nothing else matters....What he says hes gonna do or would doesnt mean shyt...what have you DONE ?

What you did in HS dont matter what you did in training dont matter...what have you done on the record in a ring or cage with people watching.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Most ufc fighters today would wash Bruce lee

Last edited: