Michael Jackson wasn’t impressed by the neptunes .. He wanted the super thug sound instead.....

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
s

so your rebuttal is using a oldass tweet and senario from 8 years ago ?

Coli militancy at its finest right here yall.
NOBODY CARES BOUT THAT UGLY CAC GOOFY! We said what wanna say! What that ugly cac doing talking about black music? If you don’t like it, DO SOMETHING CAC

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yea I get that, but he always worked with the hottest producer at the time
Quincy Jones
Teddy Riley
Rodney Jerkins
I just listened to Super Thug again. Still bangs. and then I realize this was released ages ago....gotta give it up for that

Man of the woods really showed what JT's true level had always been without the dancing or top tier production from Pharrell or Timbaland

I heard it and thought "wait...is this bad? I think this...might actually be bad? " after being so used to hearing JT with the timbo/pharrell collab
but that album was produced by The Neptunes and Timbaland.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
But him turning them down was the mark of him aging and goin to :flabbynsick:gardens.....cuz that would have been a perfect union and it would kept him relevant.....:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: Is what prince became

shyt is mind blowing breh that both would turn down the Neptunes and you KNOW that shyt made their souls burn slow because a lot of labels ate off of that prime Neptunes run and Pharrell/Chad are still cooking along with all the side ventures they have going on.

They about about their business, do the music and keep it moving with no BS in the middle and basically don’t let the artist chime in since they are hired guns. But they’d sure make concessions to fukking MJ and Prince.

When Pharrell was working with Madonna she said he made her cry because dude was basically on some Ike Turner “sing this motherfukka the way I wrote it” type shyt and she caught feelings. A lot of these stars have egos so of course you are not talking to them any kinda way, unless you’re Pharrell :russ:

Madonna: ‘Pharrell made me cry’

Madonna: 'Pharrell made me cry' | NME

“I was in a sensitive mood, I was singing and I didn’t understand the rhythm that he wanted me to sing in, and he was kind of giving me a hard time and I was sort of taken aback by the way he was talking to me, so I said ‘You know what? we need to talk’”, she said “So we went upstairs and I’m like ‘You can’t talk to me that way!’ and then I just burst into tears and he was like ‘Oh my god, Madonna has a heart!’:mjlol:, and I was like ‘What?!’ and I started crying even more, and we had it out. Now I love him and we make great music together, but I think we had to go through that.”