Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And fukk michael eric dyson. They always put the wrong black folks on these networks to embarrass us or to make us look stupid.

Literally made a career hanging from Tupacs nuts, using academia to sell Pac and to elevate himself off it. When using Pac got tired, he used Illmatic and Nas and did the same shyt, used academia to sell illmatic. Now all that selling out off of pac and nas paid off, cnn gives him a spot and hes out here selling out

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh, she's half black tho. I get what you're saying but it doesn't track

If what you're saying should be the rule then black ppl should've nevrr accepted Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, the list goes on.

Kamala pledged a black sorority. She could have went into an Indian on campus cultural group instead. But even if she did that, she half Indian sooooo....

let me be more precise.

The two most easily triggered groups in the United States of America are

1. Jews
2. African Americans

The difference between the two is Jews have way more power in this country and are more influential. In Hollywood, in the media, in finance and in politics.

A billionaire jew forced the President of Harvard to quit out of a whim. Kyrie Irving had to pay 300k to a Jewish charity, got suspended and had to write an apologetic essay over tweeting a pic of a documentary.

Black people don't have pull like that. Kaepernick got blackballed, and even after what happened to George Floyd nothing changed.

Both Jews and black people are predictable with in comes to race baiting. Black people don't have the same luxury, cac jews have. SO you have to play it another way. Instead of being triggered, you have to start triggering. Instead of showing people your hand, which is what Tyson did, you have to force the other person to show there's. Instead of being pro-active, we are constantly reactive. And it gets us nowhere.

Trump called African nations, shythole countries and 70 million people still voted for him. So pointing insinuating a cac bytch is racist isn't going to move the needle.

BUT....

If he would've been equally disrespectful instead of trying to play gotcha, it would've had a bigger impact. He probably felt like he was outing her, but politicians have photo ops with KKK members floating around and nothing came of it. Being predictable is a weakness. White people know when to trigger, how to trigger and how to react afterwards at this point. So why keep playing that game? To show you're not p*ssy? TO flex? To stand up for your skin tone?

Or to show how racist this country is, when it's no big secret?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fr fr, im so tired of these fake ass people that dont even know wtf theyre talking about regarding this whole political shyt telling us about voting and the election. Seriously, its gone far to the point where its just trolling at this point. Its like they were shytting all over kamala yesterday when she was literally NOWHERE to be found and having articles saying how incompetent she was that even biden and her were feuding. Now all of a sudden, theyre saying shes competent and saying the exact opposite. Just embarrassing.

Its like we living in the twilight zone...:dwillhuh: shyt not making no sense how these so called black posters defending a so called"black" woman who literally told black folks she wasnt gonna do shyt for them!!!! Make it make sense

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And fukk michael eric dyson. They always put the wrong black folks on these networks to embarrass us or to make us look stupid.

Literally made a career hanging from Tupacs nuts, using academia to sell Pac and to elevate himself off it. When using Pac got tired, he used Illmatic and Nas and did the same shyt, used academia to sell illmatic. Now all that selling out off of pac and nas paid off, cnn gives him a spot and hes out here selling out

The media keeps all non white members on a leash. :mjlol:

They know who to bring on and who not to bring on, including white guests. ALL of that shyt is carefully orchestrated. They probably KNEW he was going to be triggered by it. And here we are like clockwork speaking on it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh, she's half black tho.
Her father doesn't say he's Black. He's lying?
I get what you're saying but it doesn't track

If what you're saying should be the rule then black ppl should've nevrr accepted Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, the list goes on.

Kamala pledged a black sorority. She could have went into an Indian on campus cultural group instead. But even if she did that, she half Indian sooooo....
main-qimg-7ee2e2ac39f6bdef2385a563875707c3
images
ZetaPhiBeta_600x600.jpg
2b737f6a3276803f6ebbf40c082da08c.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump said he wanted to shoot protestors and give immunity to cops above what they currently have.

What do you think about this?

Don't deflect answer the question.

Is that what I asked... you ask me not to deflect what do you immediately do????? DEFLECT :mjlol:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's not what I asked retard... DNC shills always deflecting straight up questions...:beli:
c00ns gonna c00n.

You asked me to to search your posts where you were anti-Trump. THEY DON'T EXIST. It's all anti-Democrat.

So now you say I'm deflecting. fukking coward ass c00n. Too scared to say recognize that their an Uncle Tom.

Why do you both siders lie when there is clear evidence that you're Team Trump??

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks shouting that we need to get together as black folks and make changes are the first ones to claim you ain’t black enough.

Nasty work, but it is what it is.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media keeps all non white members on a leash. :mjlol:

They know who to bring on and who not to bring on, including white guests. ALL of that shyt is carefully orchestrated. They probably KNEW he was going to be triggered by it. And here we are like clockwork speaking on it.

Yep, watch him and van jones go all out trying to outembarrass each other for a primetime slot. More van jones crying games and michael eric dyson trying to stir whatever controversy up like how he inserted himself in the drake vs kendrick lamar beef. Both are insufferable.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
c00ns gonna c00n.

You asked me to to search your posts where you were anti-Trump. THEY DON'T EXIST. It's all anti-Democrat.

So now you say I'm deflecting. fukking coward ass c00n. Too scared to say recognize that their an Uncle Tom.

Why do you both siders lie when there is clear evidence that you're Team Trump??

Did you go back to when trump was in office or are you just retarded?!?!:beli: