Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Her father doesn't say he's Black. He's lying?

main-qimg-7ee2e2ac39f6bdef2385a563875707c3
images
ZetaPhiBeta_600x600.jpg
2b737f6a3276803f6ebbf40c082da08c.jpg
Is Howard no longer an HBCU bc they have white students?

Black ppl have always been inclusive, even when we're excluded

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why they involving my sweet Abbie in all of this mess:francis:

I don't even know why she answered the question :snoop:

shyt like this goes on way too much. This type of fukkery has become normalized in politics.

People need to stop pretending like the Democrats dont like this nonsense. Hillary helped empower Trump because they believed they could exploit his sillyness,ignorance,disrespectfulness and racist statements. People tried to tell me in 2016 the media and these networks were laser focused on not losing the Supreme Court:mjlol:

That 100% was not the focus of their messaging,it was more sillyness like this. This type of stuff keeps you from having to actually make promises and nail down policy you wont actually do. Its all just a distraction.

Republicans have been informed their message should be mispronouncing Kamalas name,calling her dumb etc. Democrats strategy is to allow them on their shows to spew their nonsense. Hoping they hang themselves as democrats sit back. Not really a bad strategy for them I guess.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is Howard no longer an HBCU bc they have white students?

Black ppl have always been inclusive, even when we're excluded
Exactly, so your logic that Kamala going to Howard and pledging a Black sorority validates her Blackness is faulty.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This aint about him...:childplease:

That's never stopped your beady eyed, mush mouth, public transportation riding, broke ass from bringing up Biden and Hilary's emails in threads about Trump. Out here attempting to break down politics when you can't even figure out how to properly manage your funds adequately enough to afford a four year old videogame console.

riley-freeman.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I remember being with my mom and a yt woman said she didn't like my mom name because it was too hard for her to say, so she called her something different. I was ready to smack the glasses off that lady so whenever I see folks doing that mess, mispronounce someone name on purpose it's super disrespectful, that's part of the reason I prefer to call people by their name instead of nicknames especially if most people don't say their name correctly