Michael Eric Dyson argues with Rep. Mace for mispronouncing Kamala's name, implied that it was racist

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But am i lying tho...:dwillhuh: it's looking crazy how this woman being defended when she was just the worst politician 4 years ago now she the savior???

That's what happens when you're going against Trump.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and like i said i was against trump when he was in office cause he was in power apparently nuance isnt your strong suit...:sas2: this woman is gonna sell your black ass out...keep that same energy.
And you still can't prove it. This agent. 140k+ messaeges. Post when you were critical of Trump :mjgrin:\

This agent was SILENT during January 6th, and is feeling talkative. I wonder why

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikka who gives a damn what her name origin is.

If her name was Sally, they'd try to pronounce some other way or come up with a disrespectful nickname

If she had a different color skin, they would say her name properly.

If Harris were Jewish, Mace would've been pegged an antisemite.

I just don't like black people latching on to Harris because of her skin tone....

But turn around and shyt on someone like Cori Bush or Illhan Omar. One is FBA the other is African. Black people pick and choose who they ride with. We're already at a disadvantage with low numbers. BUT, it's so easy to divide.

And YES Harris obviously panders to black people. ALL politicians do. But lets not act like she doesn't play both sides, because she has.

At the end of the day, that segment wasn't worth bringing up race, which is what Tyson was alluding to but was too p*ssy to get straight to the point so he tippytoed around it.

Mace is probably racist, but definitely is prejudice and stereotypes. It's in her DNA.

But Tyson couldn't played it better than taking the easy route.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Using race gets you nowhere in 2024 :snoop:

Tyson and others like him are simply lazy and like she said... easily triggered.

Tyson led with emotion and that never works.

If he was smart he would've flipped it on her and kept pushing why she couldn't pronounce her name right. I would've asked her if she was dyslexic. I would've asked her if she has a hard time pronouncing other words and syllables. And once she dropped the "I can pronounce it any way I want"... I would've started calling her Nancy c*nt. I would've hit her with the, "your last name is kinda hard to pronounce so I will just call you whatever I want" :mjpls:

I would've triggered her, before she triggered me. And that's the moment he brought up race, he lost because it was a zero some gain.

America has a lot of racism and prejudice. Exposing white people for being closet racists is like exposing how we have seasons because of the earths tilt. White people and other ethnic groups will always show prejudice and racism. Black people in America don't have the flex, to use the race card the same way Jews can. If Kamala and Tyson were both Jewish, she would've immediately been called an Anti-Semite and AIPAC would've been on her ass. But it don't work that way for us. We have to be more resourceful and 10 steps ahead to control shyt.

fukk you and your dumbass thoughts weak bytch.

You would let them crackas spit in your face.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She makes too much money to have a terrible wig like that.:beli:
:dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::dead:
i

i suspect @ORDER_66 is white. A lot of red flags with his posts.

:francis:
The unmitigated gall. You were getting the same accusations until you flip-flopped, cocksucker.

Why don't you and @ORDER_66 both hit this up and end the bullshyt. Let's see who is keeping it real:mjgrin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But am i lying tho...:dwillhuh: it's looking crazy how this woman being defended when she was just the worst politician 4 years ago now she the savior???

Fr fr, im so tired of these fake ass people that dont even know wtf theyre talking about regarding this whole political shyt telling us about voting and the election. Seriously, its gone far to the point where its just trolling at this point. Its like they were shytting all over kamala yesterday when she was literally NOWHERE to be found and having articles saying how incompetent she was that even biden and her were feuding. Now all of a sudden, theyre saying shes competent and saying the exact opposite. Just embarrassing.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Your finger broken nikka, you cant check my history?!?!?:beli: I was always critical of trump... you fukking clown...
Oh yeah, is this you? Don't do this breh. There is NOTHING of you criticizing Trump, But here you are supporting literal Neo-Nazism.

And if bytch ass biden wins we'll be a permanent underclass. So damned if we do, damned if we dont... :what: why yall sound so scared of trump???

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk you and your dumbass thoughts weak bytch.

You would let them crackas spit in your face.

But she spit in his face when she said she can call her whatever she wants after he tried to check her..

And after all of that ranting, she still didn’t apologize or correct her self…

Then she spit in his face again by calling him boy on social media.

You on some getting the last word or getting a lick back to feel good about yourself, but it didn’t change shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Harris were Jewish, Mace would've been pegged an antisemite.

I just don't like black people latching on to Harris because of her skin tone....

But turn around and shyt on someone like Cori Bush or Illhan Omar. One is FBA the other is African. Black people pick and choose who they ride with. We're already at a disadvantage with low numbers. BUT, it's so easy to divide.

And YES Harris obviously panders to black people. ALL politicians do. But lets not act like she doesn't play both sides, because she has.

At the end of the day, that segment wasn't worth bringing up race, which is what Tyson was alluding to but was too p*ssy to get straight to the point so he tippytoed around it.

Mace is probably racist, but definitely is prejudice and stereotypes. It's in her DNA.

But Tyson couldn't played it better than taking the easy route.

Breh, she's half black tho. I get what you're saying but it doesn't track

If what you're saying should be the rule then black ppl should've nevrr accepted Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, the list goes on.

Kamala pledged a black sorority. She could have went into an Indian on campus cultural group instead. But even if she did that, she half Indian sooooo....