Miami Hurricanes only have four 10 win seasons in the last 20 years

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
VT has always been a nuisance, dating back to the Vick years....I can't even remember the last time we beat those fukks in Blacksburg

05 i believe...

we beat up on the younger Vick something serious that night lol...

We were supposed to lose to them too...everybody had them beating us...We came in so hype...they had that "white out" crap going...we opened up that game and gave them God's WORK that night...beat lil Vick up somethin serious...

I think it was 05, I won't ever forget that game tho, I was SO HYPE that night lol...that one, and that UNC victory a few years ago (al golden coached team) I was in Fla that night lol...went hoarse for 4 days cuz of that game lol...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sept. 5 -- Bethune-Cookman
Sept. 12 -- at Florida Atlantic
Sept. 19 -- Nebraska
Sept. 26 -- Bye week
Oct. 1 -- at Cincinnati
Oct. 10 -- at Florida State
Oct. 17 -- Virginia Tech
Oct. 24 -- Clemson
Oct. 31 -- at Duke
Nov. 7 -- Virginia
Nov. 14 -- at North Carolina
Nov. 21 -- Georgia Tech
Nov. 27 -- at Pittsburgh

This might be another ROUGH year the U, I could see them losing to Nebraska, Cinci, FSU, VAtech, Clemson, Duke, UNC, & GA Tech :young:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sept. 19 -- Nebraska
Sept. 26 -- Bye week
Oct. 1 -- at Cincinnati
Oct. 17 -- Virginia Tech
Oct. 24 -- Clemson
Oct. 31 -- at Duke
Nov. 7 -- Virginia
Nov. 21 -- Georgia Tech
Nov. 27 -- at Pittsburgh

This might be another ROUGH year the U, I could see them losing to Nebraska, Cinci, FSU, VAtech, Clemson, Duke, UNC, & GA Tech :young:

Is G Tech favored in the ACC this year?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
05 i believe...

we beat up on the younger Vick something serious that night lol...

We were supposed to lose to them too...everybody had them beating us...We came in so hype...they had that "white out" crap going...we opened up that game and gave them God's WORK that night...beat lil Vick up somethin serious...

I think it was 05, I won't ever forget that game tho, I was SO HYPE that night lol...that one, and that UNC victory a few years ago (al golden coached team) I was in Fla that night lol...went hoarse for 4 days cuz of that game lol...
Yeah you right I remember that shyt...i believe that's the last time we beat a top 10 team on the road.

That game actually put us in position to potentially play in the title game...then we lost to GTech and garbage ass reggie ball 2 weeks later:beli:

A month later we caught that beatdown from LSU and haven't been the same since:snoop:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Sept. 19 -- Nebraska
Sept. 26 -- Bye week
Oct. 1 -- at Cincinnati
Oct. 17 -- Virginia Tech
Oct. 24 -- Clemson
Oct. 31 -- at Duke
Nov. 7 -- Virginia
Nov. 21 -- Georgia Tech
Nov. 27 -- at Pittsburgh

That stretch between Noles and Duke. :huhldup:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
how come Miami left the big east?

You see what happened to the big east right? it became a shell of itself long before the whole Catholic schools wanting basketball for themselves.

VT and Miami leaving pretty much put them on the fast track to extinction...then BC, Syracuse,Louisville and Pitt left.

But what really did them in.... an 8-4 UConn team got to go to a BCS bowl, because they won a "power conference"

but to answer your question, Miami left... because the ACC planned to expand to 12 teams

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah its just Clemson here

GT is a clear step below Clemson

Any team that loses 4 of their top 5 rushers and their top 2 receivers can't be a favorite
BS, i aint writing them off